Cute Buns Now With More Noms Per Minute!

Here at Buns ‘R’ Us, we’re continually striving to improve our Cute Buns with the latest technical innovations. And this time, we think we’ve really come up with something exciting!

Our Buns now offer More Noms Per Minute than the national brand of Bun!

We tried to put a Nom-O-Meter on this little dude, and it didn’t work. See for yourself!

Spotted on the Intertubes, n’ originally posted by someone with a long user name.

Comments

1. that vibration noise is the nom-barrier being broken.

2. @1.26 – Oh my gosh!! He’s sitting in a teacup!!

3. Nano's mom says:

Lots of bunny-tongue action. keel me ded.

4. Japan, why you have so much cute stuff?!? Naze, taksam kawaii des ka?
    Except Penny of course. Penny is still much cuter than anything you have.
    (Phew! Didn’t know she was right behind me!)

5. That has got to be the cutest chewing I’ve ever seen. Just had to watch it over and over…couldn’t help myself….and. now. I’m. ded

6. For the love of god, someone pick up that piece of cucumber for him so he can keep nomming!

7. Shoot, I hope there is a den of baby bunnies and mini-cukes in the moderation lounge.

8. SixFootJen says:

That is one Non-Disapproving Rabbit!

9. The long name is not hard to remember when you know what it means. Fuwa fuwa is fluffy and neko means cat and chan is used as a diminutive in this case. So it basically means Fluffy Kitty.

10. And bunny lips! I feel faint.

11. I KNOW!!!!

12. The ditter mouth, so fast!! Leetle pink tongue! I was faint…now I’m ded. *thud*

13. Forget the nom de plume–somebunny has a nom de cuke.

14. Doesn’t Mr. Bun know that it’s rude to chew with your mouth open?

Also, please tell me I’m not the only one that can hear the kronsching sounds.

15. I had a big white bunny that could nom a strawberry in seconds and was even faster with watermelon. She did turn kinda pink when eating.

16. Those bun leeps!

Why do the Japanese have so much qte? And their floors all seem so spotless … maybe they have a device which converts dust bunnies into real ones *sigh*

17. My Bun’s just eaten her breakfast at this speed, then looks surprised when it’s all gone!

18. Ten and two, people, ten and two! The earses, I mean. :)

Bunny leeps just leave me weak in the knees.

19. For real!!!

20. that tongue action cracked me up! lol

21. That background music is insanely, bizarrely catchy.

22. The tongue action has also made me DED.

23. mollykubik says:

The best part? At the very end, after the cuke drops, Bun looks up, as if to say, “Well, pick it up, for Pete’s sake!”

24. Ok, why is bun in a bowl? And when are we getting that Kawaii tag?

25. It’s “Schnuffel” dubbed in Japanese! The bunny appears to be munching in rhythm!

26. lisaLassie says:

C’mon, people, this is clearly a plot to take over our country. The ears askew, the parted upper leep, the pink tongue, the supersonice speed nomming, the fur that needs brushing. All of that is enough to render every citizen in this country immobile. But then that the bun is IN A CUP!!!! And the paws on the rim at the end. I would rant some more but I just looked at vid again and now I must fain—- THUNK.

27. Whenever I will be sad – I will play that again! For anyone who does not like eating – should this person see this video! I love this little fellow!!!!

28. warrior rabbit says:

I think now is the time to introduce Milk Tea, the Japanese (lionhead) bunny with muttonchops that rival those of Martin van Buren.

29. warrior rabbit says:

I mean, seriously, come on.

30. mollykubik says:

Oh my! Chops to die for!