Rock The Stoat!

Today's Election Day in the United States!

Vote, vote vote like a baby stoat!

Beady-eyed, pink-tongued stoat voter courtesy of Sender-Inner Melody.

Comments

1. Yay! I logged on early this morning hoping this post would be here! Polls in PA open at 7 am! :)

2. Can a stoat really vote?

Can he do it by rote?

Even if it involves crossing a moat?

Or sailing a boat?

Or, heaven forbid, meeting a goat?

Can he??

3. Blue Footed Booby says:

Glad to see the return of the Vote Stoat. I was afraid he’d left us.

4. It’s reassuring to see that some things never change. Vote Stoat is alive and well (and cuter than ever)!

5. Good luck to all of my American neighbours on election day! May your victory be decisive.

6. Standing at the Back Dressed Stupidly and Looking Stupid Party isn’t on the ballot either. :(

7. that tongue is killing me. Voted early and thankfully it only took 30 min, hearing stories on the news of 9 hrs in some places.

8. I’m going to Vote like a Stote today! Hooray!

9. Er… I mean STOAT!! Sorry, too excited this morning ‘cos I’m gonna VOTE!

10. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a stoat before, and now. I. want. MORE.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with our neighbours to the south during this very important election.

11. Well I’m glad it’s going to be over by tonight. No more adds every 5 minutes calling the other guys names. It’s all so negative these days and I don’t mean only American politics, we’re note much better here in Quebec, Canada. It’s just that our election races are a lot shorter, one month and it’s all done.

12. Tim McDaniel says:

Is this one of the crucial battleground stoats?

(I might be mishearing the TV.)

13. nope. no stoats. quite a selection of rats, though.

14. That’s it! I’m moving to Quebec!

I don’t speak French (well…I can order off a menu and ask where the bathroom is), but it’d be worth it to have just one month of campaigning.

15. victoreia says:

*golf clap*

16. One month? One month??? That sounds like heaven on earth.

17. For the win!

18. You must have the same ballot I did. It was full of rats. :mrgreen:

19. michelle b adams says:

Tongue hance is called for! Let your representatives know!

20. I’m gonna have to call election fraud on this one. I went in, closed the curtain, toggled the toggles, then pulled the lever but no stoats came out the bottom. And when I went to complain, all they gave me was a lousy sticker.

21. Do I get a leeck from the tiny stoat tongue when I vote?

22. I voted, B*****s!!! :D

23. Stoats are IN CHARGE of voting.

I was puzzled, therefore, not to see ANY leetle stoats at my polling place. Hmph.

24. emmberrann says:

No stoats at my polling place either. Woulda made the process a whole lot more entertaining. At least, I have secured my right to complain, whatever the outcome!
    I second the motion on the floor for a tongue-hance.

25. fish eye no miko says:

I voted!
    No stoats here in Tucson, either, but the humans were very nice. (-:

26. I came here after about three years’ absence just to see if somebody had posted the baby stoat meme for election day.

I was not disappointed.

27. Well, at least until the voting results come in, all’s right with my world. I have seen the get out the vote stoat and I have voted. For the moment, I am contented. Later on I may well get upset but I am trying to keep the faith in the intelligence and sanity of the voting public if only for awhile, before I begin packing for New Zealand or somewhere away from the idiocy which was so rampant in America for the last 17 months.

28. warrior rabbit says:

I stoated! I even gots me a sticker fer my troubles.

29. I’m from the UK so can’t even vote but… the Power of Stoat compels me!

*Starts swimming for America with cunningly forged passport, voter forms and ludicrous fake accent*

And I gets my own bebeh stoat for this, right? Right?

30. fish eye no miko says:

I think we need to name the Vote Stoat… I was going to suggest “Sam”, but since we use him (?) for more than just US elections, maybe we should name him (?) something more… global?

31. Martha in Washington says:

I voted! And so did my 18yo son for the first time! Very proud of him!

32. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

My husband took the day off to stoat! We stoated together this morning.

33. How about “Suffraging Succotash,” a play on Sylvester the Cat’s catchphrase?

34. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I gar-ron-TEE (Justin Wilson voice) that licks from stoat tongues would make voter turnout go through the roof!

35. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Bahahaha! So you advocate the compulsory serving of asparagus for breakfast?

36. fish eye no miko says:

LOL! I love it!

37. Martha in Washington says:

TMI! :oops:

38. They do nip at the ankles-perhaps they were under some pant legs or another. That there is Stoat Hope.

39. All yesterday afternoon I was muttering, “Vote, vote, like a baby stoat…”

40. As long as your fake accent doesn’t sound Southern.

41. Instead of an “I Voted” sticker they should hand out stoats! I bet that would encourage more people to vote!