Everybody Loves Him

Warning! CO Maximum Prosh Alert!

Just don’t know if this is possible to handle. Let’s run it down.

1. Bebeh Koala named…..Raymond.
2. Propped up….in a mug.
3. Drinking leetle seeps o’ meelk.
4. Was found abandoned on the side of the road.
5. Deets.

All photos by Jamie Hanson/Newspix/Rex Features.

1. Oh lawdy. That’s the most beautiful babeh squisheh thing I’ve ever seen!!!!!

2. my squee is still echoing through the room

3. Fird Birfle says:

(echo ) (echo) (echo)

4. (Hello? Hello? Hello?)

5. Australia beat Japan for the cute hands down this time! This is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!! I want him !!!!!!!!

6. Hey, I’m supposed to say this is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen! Oh, all right, we can share.

7. Tater Tot says:

I want to work in this office.

8. Half mast sleepy eye capsules in second picture… *swoons…quick mug switcharoo* All better, nothing to see here! *runs*

9. He had me at Raymond.

I need to find out of that company is hiring.

10. Something tells me they’re about to be inundated with job-seekers. *whistles innacently*

11. Kari Callin says:

Hey, they like their cup o’ kola just like me, with a little bit of milk added to it ! ;)

12. Kari Callin says:

*koala, that is. Sheesh, I need a cup of coffee right now. Koala just isn’t strong enough apparently.

13. Love Raymond on the keyboard. He’s checking out the election results, but they’re too close to koala at this point.

14. *clapping loudly*

15. Holy buckets, 260Oakley. Just…wow.

16. *grone*

17. *Grinning facepalm *

18. Clairdelune says:

I’m speechless, Oakley… you have an inexhaustible supply …. can I have a couple of your brain cells?

19. I’m hearing Bill Squier in the background. anyone else?

20. sweetness overload,surpassed my daily dose of AWE. smelling salts just out of my reach, I call my dog to me. one sniff of that wonderful doggy smell– ok crisis passed.

21. This cuteness has momentarily erased my grumpiness from the election rhetoric and phone calls. Koalas for President!

22. well, i can’t say CO didn’t warn me, but still, i hope y’all come to my funeral cuz i am d-ead dead dead.

23. Whoops, better fix the details link – the http:// is at the end!

Also, AWWWWWW.

24. I could have used little koala hand warmers when I was typing this morning! I’m gonna leave my coffee mug on my desk tonight and see what the morning brings.

25. I wonder if they’re good for computer-induced repetitive stress injuries…

26. Clairdelune says:

Do you think it would work if I leave out a mug for Santa Claus, as a hint?

27. That is a very excellent mug.

28. I want a Koala Komputer Hand Warmer (TM) too! My hands are freezing!

29. Good god, why are you trying to kill me before the election results tonight?!

30. Exactly.

31. I WANT A LAPTOP KOALA!!!!….*grabby hands employed*

32. Rermernd? Ermergerd. 8O

33. I’m not mad about koalas normally. They just don’t ping the cute button for me. Turns out that teeny mug-inhabiting ones called Raymond have special powers…

34. MinglesMommy says:

Little sweetheart… we should all have an Office Koala!

35. Ernberlerverble. 8O

36. tommygirl says:

OH MY, I wants one!

37. omg preshe! thank you for the rescute kind hoomans.

38. Hey, I have that mug! No baby koala inside though :(

39. OMG!! This little guy is awesome! I used to think I wasn’t a koala person either, then I hung out in the koala area at the San Diego Zoo at sunset. They are just the cutest things, and they are so much fun!!

I have a big eucalyptus tree in my backyard, I should totally get into koala rescue (resQte).

40. O_O! Oh my $(DEITY), rainbows just exploded out of my tear ducts! That first picture kicked me right in the estrogen!