D@mn Hippies!

Sure, they’re cute now, but before you know it they’ll be into catnip, hugging trees and want to crash on your couch.

We can smell the patchouli from here, The Pine Tree.

Comments

1. fleurdamour says:

It’s a Lovecat!

2. one of my favorite earworms. thank you.

3. Awwww–I want to crawl in there and curl up with them. I could use a nap right about now…

We also have an orange tuxedo tabby and a brown tabby with white paws, but they don’t get along anywhere near as well as these two! I am jealous.

4. Move over, kitties! Big one coming in next to you. *gently crawls under cover*

5. Fird Birfle says:

THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVAHR!!!!

*implodes into cloud of pastel metallic glitter*

6. So very clever! :) and the hovertext is the topper!
    Could they be any cuter? And the little back paw peeking out is exquisite.

7. skippymom says:

I AGREE!!!
    *asplodes spattering bits of self all over the walls*

8. victoreia says:

Look! Over there–a unicorn! *gently snatches sleeping kittehs and runs while everybody’s distracted*

9. I bet they got that bed at Scarborough Fair?

10. I bet their minivan matches those sheets.

11. kittykat416 says:

Rule of cuteness #26! If you have 4 legs & can tuck yourself in, it’s cute!

(also, can anyone tell me if it’s possible to see hovertext if viewing on a smartphone?)

12. Martha in Washington says:

Looks like a love-in!

13. skippymom says:

I don’t think I’ve ever shared this with you guys, but we have a running joke in our house about how much Skippy hates hippies. Of course the dear boy has no idea what a hippy is, but I’m always talking about how he just can’t stand them.
    (his mom, on the other hand, is a big fan of hippies)

14. lisaLassie says:

And where did they buy the mini hippie bed for the mini hippies?

15. tommygirl says:

^-^ !

16. Mary (the first) says:

I’ve never heard/seen “orange tuxedo tabby” and had to scroll back up to see what you meant, but it’s very clear what it means! (“Adorable”!)

17. On an iOS device:

Don’t know about android.

18. Filled with Patchouli, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme!

19. You know your cats will ignore the bed and sleep in the box,of course.

20. And catnip or is that oregano in the baggie? (nudge nudge wink wink)

21. Where to buy the hippy bed? So colorful and cozy!

22. *Hic* Eleckshun night yo. When doesh the starting drink?

23. Mary (the first) says:

ishalready started .. *hic* .. I sure hope I’m celebrating .. *hic*

24. Of shell we’re courshabrating :P

25. You know your cats will ignore the box and sleep dead center on your bed, of course.

26. *hic* I’m celebrating that this is over for four more years.

27. Mary (the first) says:

*hic* me too!

28. Synchronised sleeping. Synchronised paws. I smell a new Olympic sport.

29. Martha in Washington says:

Here in Washington you can now courshabrate with a smoke too! :shock:

30. KittyMarthaPoo says:

If those were my kitties, I’d never get anything done in the house ever. I’d just sit there watching them all day long, cooing with delight.

31. Can’t sleep…bedding too loud. :)

32. Kittehs are exhausted from playing hackysack on the quad all day.

33. Fird Birfle says:

wow victoreia ! Your technique is becoming so sophisticated !!!

34. I have an orange tuxedo tabby too – I just call him my orange & white boy!

35. *7-11s start laying in mega-supplies of Doritos.*

36. Hee!

37. And throwing frisbees for teh goggies.

38. Here I come with the mop and bucket, AGAIN!

39. When I was very young (late 60s) a hippie came into our downtown Denver church, and I was convinced it was Jesus. After all, he looked just like the pictures! :mrgreen:

40. I’m generally a teetotaler, but I’ll drink to that! *hic*

41. Colorado, too. :eyeroll:

42. I WANT TO GO TO THERE

43. :D

44. Fird Birfle says:

bu-bu- it’s PINK PAISLEY!!!

HOW can anyone (with the possible exceptions of Ben Stein or Liam Neeson)
    *NOT* lurve pink paisley ???

45. Fird Birfle says:

*high-fives Martine*

46. Fird Birfle says:

murkle: do the cats where you live,
    follow the Inverse Proportion Rule of Gifts for Kitties??

“The more the gift cost, the more fiercely loyal I am, to the box in which it was delivered”.

47. victoreia says:

Wher’s a wine? Ummm, meebe I stop now. *hic*

48. jlamusings says:

Heh. I thought you were gonna say the Proportion Rule for Kitties as Gifts: the less you paid for the cat, the more you will invest in vet bills for unusual medical conditions or self-inflicted problems (my orange tux kittidiot got through a hole behind my kitchen sink, climbed around inside the walls and got into something -> emergency vet visit on a Friday night to help with the horrible gastrointestinal problems that followed. Original cost of cat? Free.Did I mention he’s also already had knee surgery, which is unusual for cats? Yeah. He’s barely over 2. Sigh.)

49. Fird Birfle says:

But you ARE eligible for a Kitty Purple Heart!!!!

(and, if you call RIGHT NOW…..–yadda yadda yadda — )

50. darkmoonlady says:
  51. Susie-Qute says:

Ha! You’re so right! Was this referendum started by the snack food industry?

52. :-) high fives. Fird!

53. Fird Birfle says:

*heads for my wallet and my credit card*

54. I think we are going to need a much bigger bed because I want to crawl under the covers with you, sugitomo, and those two sweet kitties :D

55. *grabs sleeping kitties out of victoreia’s hands and runs off towards the West Coast of Canada*

56. HEY!! Come back with my box o kittehs!!

*finds keys to the speeder bike*