Why Am I Always the Butt of Jokes?

Every time I sit upon this branch, I endure one crack after another. I feel like a bum who’s hit rock bottom, but I turn the other cheek and put it behind me.

It’s a puffy junco from jocelynsart! (No, that’s not a euphemism.)

2. Fird Birfle says:

3. 260Oakley says:

You’ve got junco in the trunk-o.

4. 260Oakley says:

P.S. Don’t let big tits intimidate you. They’re just jealous.

5. Tit willow…..Tit willow, Tit willow! (sung in my best madam butterfly opera voice )

6. I thought that was from The Mikado!? :-|

7. OOOPS ! You’re right ! Brain Fart ! (my bad)
    (making shifty eyes) I was just checking to see if you were paying attention ? ……..I ran out of gas……I had a flat tire ……. I didn’t have cab fair…….my tux didn’t come back from the cleaner……

8. Catwhisperer says:

@Mudbug: It wasn’t my fault – I swear to Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhd!!!!! (Back when people had answering machines, I used this clip as my greeting.)

9. Plenty of ba-junco-donk. 8O

10. So floofy! I bet this birdie is super warm on these chilly November days!

11. Hmmmmmmmmm…… I’m not sure if that little cutie needs a bra or a pair of spanx .

12. You mean you can’t tell whether she’s coming or going? ;)

13. snerk !

14. victoreia says:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NTMTOM, you keeell me!

15. Just remembered the CO doggie with the falsies on her butt! :lol:

16. What a cutie! So floooofy!

17. Pfft!

18. NomTom, my ribs hurt from laughing so hard! Stop it already! ‘Puts it behind’, snerk giggle, chuckle, snort….

19. SlaveToCat says:

Daddy bought me this pair for my 18th birdthday.

20. * stands up *

* slow clap for Mike *

21. For sum reason dis seems a ‘lil more fit for ‘tocktober dan nosevember.

22. I agree completely, but I just stumbled across this photo yesterday, and I didn’t want to, ahem, sit on it until next year. :)

23. Dude, you’re killing me. The neighbors are going to think I’ve lost my mind.

24. Very cute, now where’s our stoat to remind us all to VOTE? Please everyone, do vote tomorrow.

25. “What’s up?”

“Sparrow butt.”

26. The avian Tobias Fünke. “I wouldn’t mind kissing that bird between the cheeks, so to speak.”

27. Good point! A true Fünkism probably wouldn’t use the “so to speak.” He’d just leave it out there, dangling for everyone to laugh at.

28. GOOD EAR! I am humbly corrected!

29. Poor puffy junco will never hear the end of it. :( :mrgreen:

30. Alice Shortcake says:

If “puffy junco” wasn’t a euphemism yesterday it is now!

*runs out to find opportunities to use said euphemism*

31. Maybe my mind isn’t far enough in the gutter, but birdie here looks like a peach to me ^_^ mmm…peaches…*drools*

32. Is this Sir Mix-a-lot’s birdie??

33. Fird Birfle says:

“I like big birds and I cannot lie …”

34. He reminds me of another bird we have seen here:

I ate too moishe.
    Too moishe is what I ate.
    I ate too moishe, I ate too moishe, I ate too moishe
    I-I-I-I-I AAAAAAAte too-oo-oo moishe.

35. Gives new meaning to a flying buttress.

36. lol