Let’s See What’s Happening in the Lunchroom

As per usual, the lunch lady is very kind and patient. Even though those kids are loud and pushy, she makes sure they all get fed and never once gets mad.

So much easier than trying to open those stupid little cardboard milk cartons, Keith Hopkin!

Comments

1. Beautiful mama, adorable pups… A great big pile of gorgeousness.

*Dives in*

2. Mom is ** HUGE ** compared to those pups. Are they really going to get that leggy?

3. tommygirl says:

puppeh tocks… everywhere…

4. How sweet! The screechin’ kids in the beginning DID crit mah poor ears, though.

5. I want the one who climbed on top and snuck in some one-on-one face time with mama!

6. What a beautiful mama and adorable puppehs! What kind of gorgeous, patient, magical breed are they?

7. Fird Birfle says:

1: “Got milk??” :)

2: I rather enjoyed the lil guy or gal (didn’t look too closely) who dove in from the left end of the screen, back feet and tail all alley-oop in the air while he “took care of bidness” ….

8. Fird Birfle says:

my first guess would be some type of a German Shepherd?? The head and ears look classic to that. But it’s only a guess.

9. She looks like Neil Gaiman’s white German shepherd Lola (minus all the babies).
    Mr Gaiman’s dogs, Cabal and Lola, were the first white German shepherd I ever saw and I fell in love with them. They look like ghost dogs.

10. Mama dogs are seriously one of the greatest things in the world.

11. How does mama keep track of which puppeh has been fed? It’s not like she issues them milk vouchers.

12. I just puked a double rainbow.

13. OH the wriggling mass of puppeh perfection ! (thud)
    P.S. PUPPEH BREF !!!!!!!!

14. Question: Did anyone manage to count the puppeh pile? I kept gitting distracted… one two, thr…oh da wittle puppsies tailsies… fou… that one looks just like a mini polar bear… * melt*.

15. you should click through to the video where she is watching the pups on a laptop.

16. Alice Shortcake says:

Directionally-Challenged Pup really needs a GPS. “At the next front leg, turn left for the nearest available nipple”.

17. She is so dignified and elegant and the puppies – just – aren’t! Of course they are adorable, and it is so sweet how she is looking and looking for them as they squeak.

18. That one now owns my heart. ♥♥♥

19. michelle b adams says:

must have a fave frame, at teh least!!!!!

20. I think I counted 8 – but that’s dangerous levels of puppeh. My berain may have been affected.

21. Brain – clearly was affected!

22. The little guy going in from under mom’s head cracked me up.
    And if you’ve ever been in an elementary school lunch room, this is pretty close to how it is. Minus the dog and puppies, of course.

23. Sharon Wilson says:

I love how they’re all piled up on each other! Reminds me of leetle peegies!

24. I counted 8 or 9.

25. Less music more puppeh squeekins!!

26. Hi joods! They are White German Shepherds :)

27. Fird Birfle says:

as well, of course, as more cow bell !!! ;)

28. Lucyshnoosy says:

I agree. White German Shepherd Dogs are just beautiful. I have a male, Koda, and when he is on a walk people sometimes pull over just to look at him. He is a beautiful boy!

(But in the interests of full disclosure: WGSDs shed. Horribly. Awfully. Profoundly. Furiously. Abundantly. Endlessly. I have had other dogs, but I never saw shedding like this. I didn’t even know it was possible! I think that most of what my dog eats goes to fur production.)

29. :)