Got Meelks?

They wouldn’t give me a bottle of Bud so thees ees gonna hafta do.

[Burp]

Via the Alaska SeaLife Center Facebookster.

Comments

1. The eye… THE EYE!!!

Eet keels me.

2. Blue Footed Booby says:

Otters are just ridiculous. They hardly look real.

THE MUSTACHE

3. Glurpity.

4. Babeh otter moostache FTW!

5. What a fabulous way to start off the week! I may not get much work done but at least I’ll be slacking off with a smile on my face. :)

6. 260Oakley says:

They should have given him the Bud. That would have made him a cute-beer float.

7. I know November is Nosember on CO, but for the peeps who don’t it is also Movember and it’s now a worldwide movement.
    This baby otter is doing his part and growing his mustache, lets support all the Mo Bros like him out there and raise funds to fight prostate cancer!

If you would like more information you can go here: http://www.movember.com/

8. all I really want out of life is to boop an otter nose. Is that so much to ask?

9. I’m going to have to find a way to work “glurpity” into my conversation every chance I get.

10. It’s all “you’re not goigk to take my meelks away, are you?”

11. Oh, the leetle fin-fingers, padded paws, stubby ‘arms’….I’s confused, but oh so in luv!

12. Fird Birfle says:

*a-HEM*

*stares, skeptically, at tracylee*

“ALL” you want is to boop an otter nose??? I don’t *THINK SO* !!!!

haRRUMPH.

*rolls eyes dramatically*

13. Fird Birfle says:

clevaire, Mme. Tres clevaire!!!

14. The side eye…the suspicious…don’t touch my bottle!…the fuzzy snorgling….mmmm
    *melts*

15. yeah, really, tracylee

16. FINE. it’s one of the many things I want out of life… as well as:
    – be ‘attacked’ by a horde of puppehs
    – to give a lion a belly rub
    – hug a panda
    – feed a carrot to a baby zebra (or whatever else delicious snack he or she would like)
    etc etc

geez you people are so literal :D

17. Yay for otter side eye!

18. Otterssssss! Here’s another bebeh otter having meelks. Ded!

19. It’s very simple tracylee, you are just going to have to open your own petting zoo, and you can do all of the above (and more…)

20. Lewis n' Clark says:

but will the animals in TPZ (Tracylee’s Petting Zoo) have any earsies left? Won’t visiting kidlets be confused? (“Mommy, what happened to that heffalump?”)

21. Fird Birfle says:

we might be literal but we luvs us, some tracylee :)