Flim Flam Flamingo

The flamingo is a lofty bird, famous for showy bright pink plumage, and is easily recognized by its very impressive beak.

Enzo the schnozzo, erm, the greyhound, schnozz0graphed by Shubbe

1. Mary (the first) says:

Enzo does not look happy.

2. Wow. Feathers like a drag queen, and the eyes of a martyr in a Renaissance painting. :lol:

3. St. RuPaul? (or Ru Paw, in this case)

4. Queen of Dork says:

*Snort and choke* Theresa? You almost killed me with that comment! :)

5. HI QUEENIE!!!

6. Queen of Dork says:

Hi Theresa! :) I’m so glad you are okay after Sandy!!!

7. Thanks, Queenie. My family is all OK and my whole neighborhood is really OK . Very lucky and grateful. Still no phone/net but seriously can’t complain.

8. I love how whatever is above his head is very interesting, but not actually interesting enough to makw movement worthwhile.

Love greyhounds.

9. Oh, BE-have!

10. If Enzo ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.

11. That poor dog…

12. Why such a long face?

13. Fird Birfle says:

Instead of “Enzo”, I think this elegant canine Quadruped is perhaps EMO the dog!!!
    Woebegone, etc.

14. He would have you believe he’s quite mistreated, but really he’s just sad because we wouldn’t let him eat the pink feathers. Plus he has a severe case of Dramatic Greyhound Syndrome.

15. He’s beautiful, shubbe! Thanks for sharing. Is Enzo named after the dog in The Art of Racing in the Rain?

16. Neither my husband nor I had ever read that when we named him, so it was a coincidence! I think my husband was inspired by Enzo Ferrari.

And thanks! We love the little guy to pieces.

17. Mistreated, indeed! Daaaad, I’m skeered of the stairs!
    (Dad obediently carries the Enzo)

18. Happy to say he eventually DID figure out the stairs again! My back is extra happy about that fact.

19. Hoo, that’s a hilarious picture! I love the other dog checking out the action and probably wondering “Why don’t I get to take the pet elevator, too?”

20. Fird Birfle says:

THIS is SAD.

— but only in the bestest possible way.
    Can I be a greyhound??? Where do I sign up???

21. ThirdShift says:

Ha! The Willoughby also gets carried upstairs by Dad. Greyhounds have tricked us into a life of servitude.

22. They are much like cats, in that manner and perhaps in other ways…

23. And now for my Marlene Dietrich impression . . .

24. kibblenibble says:

The scrap of pink feather stuck to Enzo’s nose just adds insult to injury.

25. Fird Birfle says:

26. Now that’s a snorfer!Lookit the size of that schozz!

27. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Let’s think happy thoughts: let’s imagine that Enzo was showered with treats after this photo-oppery.

28. ThirdShift says:

I know this look very well! [Prance prance OMG what’s in the bowl oh please oh please what is it ok I’m behaving look at me behaving here lying down see what’s in the bowl PLEEEEEEASE GIVE IT TO ME!]

29. ThirdShift says:

It’s very lonely and dark on Sunday night in the mod room. There’s nothing but a wilted banana here. Somebody forgot to close the bottle of ginger ale and it has lost all the fizz!

30. In honor of Nosevember (& drag queen puppies)……….http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWqi9eWwXvk&feature=related

31. To quote George Takei, “Oh, myyyyyyy.”

32. Fird Birfle says:

33. He was only sad because we wouldn’t let him eat the delicious pink feathers. Don’t believe him if he tells you he’s mistreated.

34. I know that look only too well with my doglets. They’ve got it down to a science. :)

35. I was going to say there aren’t enough words to describe how awesome this picture is and then y’all proved me wrong. That’s why I read great comments from the sidelines.

36. E is for Enzo, who fell asleep of ennui.

With apologies to Edward Gorey (and yes, I know it was Neville).

37. 260Oakley says:

Gashlycrumb Tinies! My fav Edward Gorey.

38. Ditto!

39. eeeee! another greyhound schnozzola!

40. Fird Birfle says:

hey tl — didn’t you have Miss Schnozz as an avatar before? Or not — I know when I looked at the llama photo it was under your blue name ….??

Ah ain’t got no kinda memoreee no moah….

41. ja, I dunno where it went tho…

how do computer-thingys work?

42. Fird Birfle says:

oh ok
    i’m glad i’m not t’onlee-est one whut don’t unnerstan’ gadgets …..
    which part is tha screen and which part is tha keyboard???

43. That may be the saddest greyhound I’ve seen all week.

44. I smell a little girl who likes playing dress up and tea parties behind this.

45. Beautiful plumage you say? I wonder if he is pining for the fjords!

46. Fird Birfle says: