Tookus, Tush, Tuffit? Nope.

Buuutt, Boooooty, Booottooommmm, Buuunnnns, Buuummmmmperrr? Gah.

Hey! ‘Tocks! ‘Tocks! ‘Tocks, ‘tocks, ‘tocks! What ever you call it, sometimes it ITCHES!

Maybe it’s the salve on rear itch, Petsami.

1. kibblenibble says:

Westie: Oh man, this really hits the spot…Hey! What’re ya doin’ with that camera! Can’t a guy get a little privacy?!?

2. Fird Birfle says:

kn, you and I are watching the same channel!!! I translated his/ her barking as follows:
    “Take a piktcha — it’ll last longer :)

3. kibblenibble says:

4. Is Itchy butt not on the rules of cute list?

5. Fird Birfle says:

This is a great point. I think in fact that “itchy butt” is NOT (presently) on the Rules of Cuteness …

6. I think that depends on which part of the butt is itchy, because some butt itching done by cats and dogs is definitely NOT cute ;-)
    Also, i love how the ad that came up over the video was for Benadryl Allergy medication ;-)

7. TUCHUS!!

8. 260Oakley says:

I hear there’s a new production of “The Seven Rear Itch” opening in the Westie End this weekend.

9. 260Oakley says:

Oh, just noticed that Pyrit riffed on the same theme with a different end result!

10. Tracy Garloff says:

11. Triple punnage? Is that even legal? :)

Puplet really does look embarrassed. He’s so outraged as the violation of his privacy. :)

12. So cute how little westie seems actually kind of embarrassed when he discovers he’s being flimed…I’ve never seen a doggie act embarrassed before…(-:

13. We took care of a really big Collie once. He liked to think he was a proper, graceful Collie, so when he slipped trying to jump off the couch and landed with a loud BOOM he turned and looked at us with an expression that CLEARLY said “I totally meant to do that.”

14. Someone needs Popraration H.

15. Mary (the first) says:

Looked to me like it was some other kind of “itch” he was scratching .. no wonder he didn’t want it on film. Next thing you know, it’ll be all over the Internet!

Oh.. wait ….

16. Lkcraig316 says:

My Westie, Magic, does the same thing with our coffee table and makes the same sound. Websites are great!

17. Lkcraig316 says:

Stupid autocorrect. I meant WESTIES are great.

18. I used to pet-sit for a westie who did this– he wasn’t remotely embarrassed, and was a lot noisier about it. Dogs are Guys with no class whatsoever….

19. Although it’s cute, I do feel a little sorry for the pup as Westies are very prone to itchy skin and it drives them nuts (my mum had one).

20. Express yourself…

21. michelle b adams says:

I canna’ see a thing with all these videos! Could I get a fave frame, puhleez!

22. I just saw this on America’s Funniest Home Videos! I wonder how old it is?