Instant Dogma’s Gonna Get’cha

As the title of this YouTube video reveals, this diligent cat burglar is about to learn that crime really does pay… somebody else.

Comments

1. I don’t think it counts as theft if the cat gives you a “what’re you looking at, b*tch?” look and keeps doing it.

2. skippymom says:

This is one of the best movies I have ever seen.

3. MOOOOOOMMMMM! Bobby stole my cookie!!!

4. That had a better plot than any Oceans 11 movie I’ve ever seen.

5. SlaveToCat says:

Awww, the kitty is feeding the poor helpless pup.

6. SlaveToCat says:

thumbs? Thumbs? Thumbs are for silly humans.

7. Again we see there is nothing you can possess which I cannot take away.

8. Is that kind of comment really necessary? I mean… really?

9. I love the cat’s look at the end. “Sigh. You saw how long that took. Can you just get me one now?”

10. Absolutely. Kitty totally meant to do that.

11. That comment belongs in a museum… of win.

12. Fird Birfle says:

*skeptical eye roll*

13. But those were dog biscuits! I agree, cat meant to do that . Was just doing the helpless dog a favor.

14. Ho, ho, that dog’s like Little Omar from The Wire!

15. peteysmom says:

I wanna know, does that cat eat dog biscuits? Does he/she eat the dog’s food too. Maybe that’s why they call her Chubby, no doubt

16. minimoppel says:

…and better actors, too.

17. What?

18. Oceanview says:

It’s a funny clip, but it does look like entrapment to me. Don’t think Chubby managed to open that lid by himself, no matter how hard working.

19. That dog is a genius. Can’t get the humans to give you extra treats? Just wait for the cat to try to sneak one and snatch it from him. Aaaaaaalllll part of the plan.

20. I love that furtive glance over the shoulder…

21. I think that what Crystal means is that unlike other sites, cuteoverload comments tends to stay super G-rated given overall tone of the site.

22. Fird Birfle says:

cats do “furtive” quite skillfully :)

23. skippymom says:

Which is actually quite untrue.

24. Sharon Wilson says:

You know what they say: “If it’s on the floor or headed that way, it belongs to the dog and that’s okay!”

25. Well, the mods are certainly free to delete or edit my comment(s) as they see fit. I don’t see what’s so bad about the word ‘b*tches’, or the uncensored version for that matter. Personally, I do believe that if cat-think could be translated to peoplethink, their opinions of us would include many such epithets.

26. My aunts’ pets (dog and cat) performed this a long time ago … But the cookie was a steak right out of the pan. There where no witnesses, but since the steak was gone and the dog could not get on the oven and the cat could not eat it that fast with the dog around, it was pretty obvious 🐱🐶

27. Crystal, if that offended you then it’s time to leave your house and check out the real world.

28. skippymom says: