Close Encounters of the Kitten Kind

Dooooo Deeeeee

Doooooo

BOOOM BOOOM!

We believe! We believe, Josh N., and Meizekatzen!

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Please take me to your planet. PLEASE

2. The mouf on that first one seriously needs to be smooched. I’m goin’ in.

3. And the black one has a Harry Potter lightning bolt!

4. She is a cutie – here’s the whole enchilada! http://i.imgur.com/6Do12.jpg

5. For #3, I just had to say, “Awwww! Who’s a sneaky, scary kitty? Yes you are!”

6. She is beautiful !!!!!!!

7. I want to be abducted by alien kittens in their flying milk saucers !!!!!

8. Martha in Washington says:

Kittie #1: I’m already hypnotized by your eyes!
    Kittie#2: I soooo wanna smooch your HP lightning bolt!
    Kittie#3: Take Me! Take Me!

9. Alice Shortcake says:

Ooh, the little tucked-in front paws on the second one…

10. The meezer already had me dead, but the little tuxie put the stake right thru my heart to make sure I would stay that way. *gurk*

11. I’ll take them all.

12. You, too?! I love that kitteh pose. I don’t know why but that is super cute to me.

13. fish eye no miko says:

I dunno, it kind looks like an arrow to me. He’s an Airbender!

14. 260Oakley says:

Close Encounters of the Furred Kind.

15. skippymom says:

In my house we call that folded pors.

16. Beam me up!

17. As a tuxie mom, I am partial to #2. However, I wouldn’t refuse the other two a thing! :-)

18. Once A Fish says:

“I hate these potatoes! There’s a fly in my potatoes!”

19. Kitty #2 says, “I mustache you a question. Don’t you love my spectacular whiskers?”

Yes. Yes I do.

20. Fird Birfle says:

the folded wha’ ???

*giggle*

(JK of course)

21. Fird Birfle says:

Naw. The THIRD one, was whut killed ME daid.

22. I see a butt wriggle about to happen in #3.

23. victoreia says:

WIN!!!!

24. victoreia says:

I volunteer to be taken!

25. Socalgirlie says:

I love the little curly antennae whiskers (almost in a shape of a heart) on kitty #3. :)

26. Clairdelune says:

Kitty #2’s whiskers are a special model, they can receive signals al the way from the Altair system.

27. Mary (the first) says:

Me too. My favoritest thing is white whiskers on a black face! So entrancing!

28. Queen of Dork says:

I just passed out a little bit. Especially from the second kitten with the whiskers all over the place. I am SO suffering from Cat Withdrawal over here. (Is Cat Withdrawal recognized by the American PsychologyThing? If not it should be. If so, I’ll sign up for the study.)

29. Queen of Dork says:

The medical definition of Cat Withdrawal should go something like this: Cat Withdrawal: When a human is not subjecting him/herself to being bossed about by a cat in their own home, yet strangely and deeply misses such abuse. The subject may have feelings of missing petting soft fur and hearing the sound of purring. The subject may also have dreams of pointed ears filled with ear tuff and might cry upon awakening. Also, the subject might have yearnings for paws. (not to have them, but to pet them). The treatment for this affliction is to pet a cat immediately and to allow the cat to demand food and anything else from the human.

30. Queen of Dork says:

I’m in the Lounge. Could somebody please pass me some pizza?

31. We call is “pretzelpaws.”

32. Black & White Kitten Whisper Explosion! Splat. There´s goes my brainz.

33. TINEE TABBEE
    TINEE TUXEE
    MINEE MEEZER

34. I lurve #2 the best, with the black & white and direct hypnotic stare. But has anyone else noticed the curved antennae – um, whiskers – of alien kitteh #3?

35. The DSM V has not been published yet. There’s still time to get this in. Of course it goes without saying there will have to be a definition of Cat Addiction included…

36. meeeowww :D

37. Alien 3 just hasn’t grown into her whiskers yet!

38. In our house we call that ‘making a loaf’.

39. Fird Birfle says:

me like-ah dees.

40. This is why I still campaign for the ” if you can make you pawsies disappear, it’s cute” rule.

41. Same here, Kar :D