A Snorf-tastic Array of Nosicles

Eet’s Nosevember—you dig?

First nose by Jabryant76. Nose number two: Girl Who Knows Nothing. Third: Nadro J. Cote. Finally: Tracylee.

1. boopoverload.com?

2. Fird Birfle says:

That seems perfectly reasonable.

3. NurseNoir says:

Jeezoo! Got enough black noses there?? How about some pinky-brown noses for a change?
    *racing off to dig up some VIZSLA pics*

4. Is #4 The Divine Miss Schnozzle? How on earth is tracylee an ear nommer when she’s got this ridiculously adorable nosicle staring her in the face??

The mouf on #3 just freaking slays me. *thud*

5. Nose #2 is my fave. Must… pat… hims head.

6. skippymom says:

I recognized Miss Schnozz before I read the credits! YAY!!!

Somebody stop me! I can’t help myself!!

8. they definitely need nose keeses.

9. lisaLassie says:

And you think somebody here can? (beep boop beep boop beep boop)

10. skippymom says:

But, AHEM, where are the KITTEH nosicles? Hmm?
    *digging through closet trying to find the pompoms*

11. victoreia says:

*starts looking through hard drive for kitteh nose pics*

12. It’s Miss Schnozz!! I recognized her right away! WOOOOOOO!

13. Notice ah likes #2 so much eet’s ma avatar thingy

14. Miss Schnozz- the poster gal for Nose-vember :D

15. I love all these dogs :D

16. tracylee…how do you not boop schnozz’s nose every day and give it tons of kisses. It just looks like it’s asking for it.

17. luvstehQte says:

yay for miss schnozz and our own tracylee of the comments fame! you KNOW you’ve spent too much time on CO when you start to recognize the pets/avatars of the various peeps…

18. no such thing as too much time on CO… helps me keep my sanity, which is presumably a good thing.

19. Fird Birfle says:

YAY tl & Miss Schnozz AND YAY for the other guys!!!

*telephones broker to increase investments in black rubbery noses*

20. “Oooh, they got the good side of my schnozz!”
    Please boop that lovely needle-nose for us, tracylee.

21. lol, I seriously did not know she had a name other than Miss Schnozz! Juno is a lovely name, to suit a lovely puppeh!

22. She is so gorgeous, tracylee, I just want to run my hands over her silky smooth fur, and tell her “she’s do most bootefullist doggie in so whole world, ys she is”.

23. ThirdShift says:

“I do not mean to pry, but you don’t … by any chance … happen to have SIX snausages in your right hand?”

24. *giggle*

“Do you always begin conversations this way?”

25. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

*full palm boop*

26. SlaveToCat says:

Do I nose you people?

27. Agh! That made my eyes water!

28. Beepity boopity….*asplode!*

29. MaggieBee says:

Nosevember?! I can’t wait for DECEMB-EAR!!!

30. Yep those pictures are booptastic!

31. katrinab73 says:

NOSEVEMBER!!! Finally!! i was so excited when i saw this post this morning :D

32. Dug?