A Snorf-tastic Array of Nosicles

Eet’s Nosevember—you dig?

First nose by Jabryant76. Nose number two: Girl Who Knows Nothing. Third: Nadro J. Cote. Finally: Tracylee.

Comments

1. boopoverload.com?

2. NurseNoir says:

Jeezoo! Got enough black noses there?? How about some pinky-brown noses for a change?
    *racing off to dig up some VIZSLA pics*

3. Is #4 The Divine Miss Schnozzle? How on earth is tracylee an ear nommer when she’s got this ridiculously adorable nosicle staring her in the face??

The mouf on #3 just freaking slays me. *thud*

4. Nose #2 is my fave. Must… pat… hims head.

5. skippymom says:

I recognized Miss Schnozz before I read the credits! YAY!!!

6. BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP

Somebody stop me! I can’t help myself!!

7. skippymom says:

But, AHEM, where are the KITTEH nosicles? Hmm?
    *digging through closet trying to find the pompoms*

8. It’s Miss Schnozz!! I recognized her right away! WOOOOOOO!

9. they definitely need nose keeses.

10. Notice ah likes #2 so much eet’s ma avatar thingy

11. Miss Schnozz- the poster gal for Nose-vember :D

12. I love all these dogs :D

13. luvstehQte says:

yay for miss schnozz and our own tracylee of the comments fame! you KNOW you’ve spent too much time on CO when you start to recognize the pets/avatars of the various peeps…

14. Fird Birfle says:

YAY tl & Miss Schnozz AND YAY for the other guys!!!

*telephones broker to increase investments in black rubbery noses*

15. no such thing as too much time on CO… helps me keep my sanity, which is presumably a good thing.

16. ThirdShift says:

“I do not mean to pry, but you don’t … by any chance … happen to have SIX snausages in your right hand?”

And, BOOPITY BOPPITY BOOP BOOP BEEP HONK HONK, also, too!

17. “Oooh, they got the good side of my schnozz!”
    Please boop that lovely needle-nose for us, tracylee.

18. lol, I seriously did not know she had a name other than Miss Schnozz! Juno is a lovely name, to suit a lovely puppeh!

19. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

*full palm boop*

20. Fird Birfle says:

That seems perfectly reasonable.

21. SlaveToCat says:

Do I nose you people?

22. Agh! That made my eyes water!

23. lisaLassie says:

And you think somebody here can? (beep boop beep boop beep boop)

24. Beepity boopity….*asplode!*

25. She is so gorgeous, tracylee, I just want to run my hands over her silky smooth fur, and tell her “she’s do most bootefullist doggie in so whole world, ys she is”.

26. MaggieBee says:

Nosevember?! I can’t wait for DECEMB-EAR!!!

27. Yep those pictures are booptastic!

28. *giggle*

“Do you always begin conversations this way?”

29. katrinab73 says:

NOSEVEMBER!!! Finally!! i was so excited when i saw this post this morning :D

30. Dug?

31. victoreia says:

*starts looking through hard drive for kitteh nose pics*

32. tracylee…how do you not boop schnozz’s nose every day and give it tons of kisses. It just looks like it’s asking for it.

33. Jenny Marie says: