Welcome to Nosevember!

On the heels (tails?) of ‘Tocktober, we welcome Nosevember with this little fellow named Tegan. In his case, we might call it Ears-vember, too.

Via Daily Puppeh.

1. *BEEP* Welcome, Nosevember.

2. lisaLassie says:

Oh, those ears are so big and plush. Very pullable. And pinchable (ever so gently of course). I see from their still-huge size that Tracylee has not yet spotted them.

3. ahem.. I was only ten minutes behind :)

(also, I resemble that remark…)

gimme gimme!

5. lisaLassie says:

6. 260Oakley says:

Though I’m delighted to see him, he should have been saved for January 1st. He would be perfect for the Baby New Ear.

7. You are incomparable, Oakley.

8. he’s also clearly appropriate for any Toe-Bean Tuesday

9. luvstehQte says:

maybe she’s akshully ‘incorgigible’ this time around

10. emmberrann says:

Incorrigible, more like! *laughing like mad because I do love 260`s puns & I’m jealous!

11. Martha in Washington says:

Oooohhh! He looks so soft and floofy! And snorglable. And huggable. And nommable. Etc, etc, etc…

12. BEEP!! And BOOP!! That is all.

13. Tegan apparently means beautiful in Welsh, and this little guy certainly lives up to his name! How he can be lying there without someone snuggling him I just don’t understand! Come on over here, Tega; we can snorgle and snuggle and read puppeh stories all this rainy afternoon.

14. To me, if he had a leetle red button tag in the top right of hees right ear, he would look just like a GUND stuffie animuhl, y’know?

15. *wildly tossing sofa cushions in search of lost change*…what store?….tell me… what store?….I’ll pay every last penny…..

16. It’s kinda selfish of the corgis to have cornered the cute on the ‘tocks and the noisicles. Somebody had to do it I s’pose.

17. *boops his nose*

Also, instead of ‘Ears-vember’, why not have ‘Decemb-Ears’ next month? :D

18. sunnylessmum says:

Excellent suggest Aoide!

And, a soft kronsche on Tegan’s ears would be oh so enjoyable.

And, Collies are my fave breed of dog, and me thinks they are a most appropriate candidate for Nosevember pics :)

19. Decemb-Ears would be GREAT! Or FebrEARary? Just throwing it out there.

20. Both are great suggestions but I have to go with Feb-ear-ary. It has a bit more of a ring to it, to my mind.

21. + one vote for Febrearary

22. Me tinks December vould wurk betta

23. DaytimeDeb says:

Cute nose, cute ears …. but I bet he has cute ‘tocks, too. Just sayin’ do we REALLY have to wait another whole year to see those cute ‘tocks (and why do I sound like a creepy construction guy all of a sudden? “Hey baby, let me see your ‘tocks.” Jeez.)

24. Haha! But. hehe *giggles like stupid school girl*

25. Vaguely reminds one of Max stubuler doesn’t it?

26. Aaaargh! Ze smoosh! Ze boop! Hyperventilating!!!

27. and here I was thinking NovEARmber. Either way, this is one cute little pup!

28. 4leafclover says:

OK, I got this one. It’s a fennec fox… right? RIGHT?

29. emmberrann says:

I vote for Decembear.

30. luvstehQte says:

of course that’s what emmbearrann would say…

31. Fird Birfle says:

I see what you did :)

32. I suspect that every part of that doggett is cute beyond measure. Now give him(her) a cookie. How long does a dog have to wait around here, Sheesh!

33. Shouldn’t that be NOSEvembEAR?