But, Booooooosssss!

There is no way I have enough energy to finish all my work today. My zip is zapped.

Is it time to go home yet, Daily Picks and Flicks?

Comments

1. those puppeh ears look like a much more delicious snack than my banana. not as nutritious, maybe, but I don’t care

puppeleh can come hang out in my office anytime

2. I am already unhappy with my work place, and the unfairness of not having a puppeh on my desk only adds to it!

3. That’s how I feel today.

4. OMG. I feel that way right now puppers!!!
    Can’t. Resist. Urge. To. Nom! *noms on toe beans*

5. Corgi splat! Classic!!

6. Fird Birfle says:

NOW THIS IS JUST PLAIN SILLY

*harrumph*

7. Uh oh, doggeh needs to go to Chotchkie’s for some coffee.

8. A ‘Tocktober lagniappe on Nosevember 1st!
    Ain’t no cuter ‘tocks than Corgi ‘tocks…

9. Yep, that”s pretty much what I look like after lunch.

10. Me too, dgerish. I’m just barely hanging on until the weekend comes…

I don’t look nearly as cute as this puppy, though.

11. Drat! I used the correct spelling of puppeh and ended up in the mod lounge. Any mimosas around here? Or cute corgi ears to nom?

12. That is how I feel every day that I have school.

13. I think we ALL can relate to this pupeh.

14. Martha in Washington says:

Is this the only position Corgis are allowed to lay in? Just wonderin’…

15. Alice Shortcake says:

Yep, those pink and white ropes should really come with a health warning!

16. Or, as my Father would say…”Mah ‘gett-up-and-go’, got up and left without me!”.

17. Haha!

18. 4leafclover says:

Yes, but is his waitress wearing her requisite 15 pieces of flair?!
    P.S. I love Office Space!

19. Fird Birfle says:

our family had a version of thees: “Mah gett-up-an’ go, got up and WENT!!!” :)

20. Are all Corgis born with a gene that make them face plant like this when they lie down? They all seem to be so good at the Exhausted Splat! Cute cute cute.

21. Hey, I thought tocktober was over?!

22. Perhaps Tocktober extended to make up for days lost to forces of nature. Or perhaps Tocktober IS a force of nature that cannot be contained?

23. SlaveToCat says:

Looks like my entire office staff after a lunch at the all you can eat buffet at the Jade Garden. Just one more crab rangoon washed down with a spoonful of pork lo mein and thud.

24. one pflat pup.

25. That’s me every Monday morning.

26. emmberrann says:

Does this pose qualify as “puppeh-planking”?

27. Makes me so happy that I work out of my boss’s house and she has 2 doggehs and 2 kittehs… part of my job is to pet them (in between important things, of course)!!

28. victoreia says:

“Give the governor a harrumph!”

29. victoreia says:

Does your boss need any more office help? My temp job is just about to end…..

30. ACCCCCK!!!!!!!!! IT’S TOOO CUTE!!!!

31. pupfanatic says:

Tracylee- being a fairly new nutty CO myself, I have noticed that you are pretty much a nomaholic. It’s the one addition that doesn’t need a 12-step program. Why? No need to recover from it.

32. pupfanatic says:

Petting the animules IS the important work!!!

33. That’s me at about 2pm every day. Only not even remotely as qte (goes without saying). :)

My life won’t be complete until I’ve been mommy to a corgi. Just sayin’.

34. How come none of my co-workers is this cute? Corgi pups should be required at every job.

35. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Is this Max Stubbular’s long lost brother?

36. Best movie evar! :D

37. my sentiments exactly, pupfan – these goobers are all trying to get me into nomhab, and I just don’t think it’s necessary :)

38. There is no WAY that I could resist petting the puppeh or picking him up! I guess I’m a “cute-spoiler”! Oh NOES!!

39. Being mommy to a corgi IS pretty marvelous. When I get home from work feeling wiped out, my pup snuggles up with me for a little relaxation. Good medicine.

40. DaytimeDeb says: