But, Booooooosssss!

There is no way I have enough energy to finish all my work today. My zip is zapped.

Is it time to go home yet, Daily Picks and Flicks?

1. those puppeh ears look like a much more delicious snack than my banana. not as nutritious, maybe, but I don’t care

puppeleh can come hang out in my office anytime

2. I am already unhappy with my work place, and the unfairness of not having a puppeh on my desk only adds to it!

3. That’s how I feel today.

4. OMG. I feel that way right now puppers!!!
    Can’t. Resist. Urge. To. Nom! *noms on toe beans*

5. Corgi splat! Classic!!

6. Fird Birfle says:

7. Uh oh, doggeh needs to go to Chotchkie’s for some coffee.

8. A ‘Tocktober lagniappe on Nosevember 1st!
    Ain’t no cuter ‘tocks than Corgi ‘tocks…

9. Yep, that”s pretty much what I look like after lunch.

10. Me too, dgerish. I’m just barely hanging on until the weekend comes…

I don’t look nearly as cute as this puppy, though.

11. Drat! I used the correct spelling of puppeh and ended up in the mod lounge. Any mimosas around here? Or cute corgi ears to nom?

12. That is how I feel every day that I have school.

13. I think we ALL can relate to this pupeh.

14. Martha in Washington says:

Is this the only position Corgis are allowed to lay in? Just wonderin’…

15. Alice Shortcake says:

Yep, those pink and white ropes should really come with a health warning!

16. Or, as my Father would say…”Mah ‘gett-up-and-go’, got up and left without me!”.

17. Haha!

18. 4leafclover says:

Yes, but is his waitress wearing her requisite 15 pieces of flair?!
    P.S. I love Office Space!

19. Fird Birfle says:

our family had a version of thees: “Mah gett-up-an’ go, got up and WENT!!!” :)

20. Are all Corgis born with a gene that make them face plant like this when they lie down? They all seem to be so good at the Exhausted Splat! Cute cute cute.

21. Hey, I thought tocktober was over?!

22. Perhaps Tocktober extended to make up for days lost to forces of nature. Or perhaps Tocktober IS a force of nature that cannot be contained?

23. SlaveToCat says:

Looks like my entire office staff after a lunch at the all you can eat buffet at the Jade Garden. Just one more crab rangoon washed down with a spoonful of pork lo mein and thud.

24. one pflat pup.

25. That’s me every Monday morning.

26. emmberrann says:

Does this pose qualify as “puppeh-planking”?

27. Makes me so happy that I work out of my boss’s house and she has 2 doggehs and 2 kittehs… part of my job is to pet them (in between important things, of course)!!

28. victoreia says:

“Give the governor a harrumph!”

29. victoreia says:

Does your boss need any more office help? My temp job is just about to end…..

30. ACCCCCK!!!!!!!!! IT’S TOOO CUTE!!!!

31. pupfanatic says:

Tracylee- being a fairly new nutty CO myself, I have noticed that you are pretty much a nomaholic. It’s the one addition that doesn’t need a 12-step program. Why? No need to recover from it.

32. pupfanatic says:

Petting the animules IS the important work!!!

33. That’s me at about 2pm every day. Only not even remotely as qte (goes without saying). :)

My life won’t be complete until I’ve been mommy to a corgi. Just sayin’.

34. How come none of my co-workers is this cute? Corgi pups should be required at every job.

35. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Is this Max Stubbular’s long lost brother?

36. Best movie evar! :D

37. my sentiments exactly, pupfan – these goobers are all trying to get me into nomhab, and I just don’t think it’s necessary :)

38. There is no WAY that I could resist petting the puppeh or picking him up! I guess I’m a “cute-spoiler”! Oh NOES!!

39. Being mommy to a corgi IS pretty marvelous. When I get home from work feeling wiped out, my pup snuggles up with me for a little relaxation. Good medicine.

40. DaytimeDeb says: