The Creature from the Orange Lagoon

Freshly bathed and full of rage this insidious creature lurks in the bathroom, just waiting for the quarry enter. That’s when it strikes; bringing down its victims with such a look of disapproval and revenge they fall to their knees in helpless pleas.

That should teach them.

Via Attack of the Cute

1. Ohhh, kitteh’s not happy, and when kitteh’s not happy, ain’t nobody happy!

2. Be afraid!
    Be very afraid!

3. I is skeered.

4. bookmonstercats says:

P.S. I hope everybody is (or will be, depending on where you are) safe and well from Frankenstorm.

5. Crazy Pants says:

Me too! Thinking of all our friends (furry and otherwise) braving the storms. Sending thoughts of receding waters and calm winds.

6. I’z askeered too. Somebody better sleep with their eyes open tonight.

7. Kitty puts on his best I’m-An-Angry-Tiger face. Hilarious.

8. Hurricane Kitty is about to come ashore here, me thinks. We are battening down the hatches here in the Toronto area of Ontario today – hang tight, everyone affected by Superstorm Sandy!

9. Fird Birfle says:

When this kitty recovers from Bath Tr@uma, we’ll make sure he kisses you and that way the Bad Weather won’t getcha !!

10. “Quelling look”, definition of.

And yet I long to kiss kitteh’s lovely widdle pink nosicle…

To everyone on the East Coast, be careful and be safe. We’re praying for you!

11. Do NOT taunt Happy, Fun Kitty. If Happy, Fun Kitty begins to smoke, seek shelter and cover head.

12. Fird Birfle says:

Just from LOOKING at Happy, Fun Kitty, I’m ALREADY seeking shelter.

*covers head with a toilet lid, just in case*

13. Boy, what a look of disdain. Somebody’s going to find a prize in their favorite shoes.

BTW, I love how they buy their towels to match kitty’s nose. Matchink!

“Everybody had, matching towels!”

14. Ever notice how close “Angora” is to “anger?”

15. Anger is one letter away from danger!

16. Those ears are definitely locked in attack position!

Storm just starting to get bad in PA. I am freaking out, but my kittehs are napping.
    Cats! :)

17. We are all sending you warm positive thoughts, Saffron!

18. Thanks ceejoe! <3
    CO has been a great stress reliever!
    Although Happy, Fun Kitty scares me.:) It's amazing how expressive animal faces can be.

19. Please take care of yourself and be safe Saffron!

20. phred's mom says:

This Frankenstorm looks like it’s aiming straight for
    the Philly area. Sandy is peeved at Andy Reid, too?
    Stay inside and be safe, peeps!

21. My college roommated is in PA also (Furlong, near Philly) and she just emailed me that her kitteh and doggeh have been clinging to her and hubby since yesterday…

22. I hope your college roommate, her hubby and her dear sweet kitty and dear sweet puppy will be okay, ceejoe.

23. Please take care, Saffron and your dear sweet kitties.

24. And now, I present a disapproving kitty. *runs and hides*

25. You’re gonna need a bigger band-aid!

Also: to all the co peeps & pets in Stormzilla’s way; stay safe! Three kittehs & their mom from Tx are keeping you in our thoughts. :-)

26. I agree with you on the bigger band-aid.

I also want to add my thought to all co peeps and pets in Stormzilla’s path to please stay safe. This is from Teresa on the West Coast of Canada and her two kitties.

As for the earthquake, I live in Coquitlam, British Columbia and only heard a couple of BIG booms. Thought it was some idiot with their car stereo cranked up. The booms must of come from the Fraser River which is about 20 blocks or more from where I live with my brother, his friend and our two kitties.

27. victoreia says:

Well, that set of waves you all sent my way kinda wimped out before it got to Diamond Head……

28. Don’t get them wet !!!!!

29. 4leafclover says:

Yes, and don’t feed them after midnight!!

30. nice towel choice. danger-zone orange is his color.

31. Has anyone seen the movie “the creature from the black lagoon “?

32. Message to kitten: the black lagoon is calling–they’re missing their creature

33. No, the creature from the black lagoon was not nearly as adorable as this …but just about as dangerous.

34. I think I have… is that the one that’s in black & white and 3D? “Fire up the wench!”… I mean, “winch!”

35. Yep, that’s the one.

36. :) Way back in college… we thought the wench/winch line was just hilarious! Made more hilarious by the assistance of illegal substances, of course…

37. At least you enjoyed yourself to the best of your knowledge.

38. Quick everyone on the East cost, print the photo of Happy, Fun Kitty and stick it in your windows! It will scare that Sandy Frankenstorm away!

39. Fird Birfle says:

40. emmberrann says:

Dis one kittehbehbeh revenge A-bomb about to go off! Gotta watch out for the pernty ernds!

41. Or lil kitty crunchie snacks :)

42. Womble girl says:

May I suggest a blob of cream? Danger doesn’t look quite so fearsome with cream on the end of its nosie…..

43. Fird Birfle says:

44. Shove a bowl full of tuna towards said kitty. That will save you.

45. Martha in Washington says:

Happy, Fun Kitty knows where you sleep… :twisted:

46. Fleurdamour says:

When Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, people DIE!!

47. MINNIE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. If his humans live in a Sandy affected area, the hurricane should be the least of their worries. The only thing worse than a hurricane outside is a cat hurricane inside.

Batten down yer hatches, indeed!

49. And they say a picture is worth a thousand words, I’d hate to know what those words are.

50. Nothing that can be said here without getting the moderator mad.

51. Of course, the picture kinda says it all.

52. 4leafclover says:

Terror Alert Level: Orange

53. Fird Birfle says:

54. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Did you clip his little clawsies before the bath? Okay then, for sure next time!

55. victoreia says:

O. M. G! I’ve encountered one of those creatures! (Even scarier: *two* at the same time!!!)

Better have the EMTs standing at the ready!

(Oh, and…. Cue dramatic music!)

56. Purr-fect wet puss!!!

57. Andi in NC says:

Someone’s giving NTMTOM a run for his money in the story department….