He Said He Would Meet Me Here

Some bunny is late, for a very important date! (loud thumping with back feets)

This is Princess, hoping someday her prince will come.

Comments

1. victoreia says:

And she is NOT amused by the wait!

2. Side-eyes are so cute!

3. Martha in Washington says:

Somebunny is SSOOOO in trouble when he finally shows up!!!!

4. There’s a neat web based story series by a BUNCH of great authors (Will Shetterly, Emma Bull) called shadow unit, and one of the couples has a bun…they always refer to him as disapproving :)

5. Uh-Ohhhhhh…SOMEONE is in for some heavy disapproval and foot-flips!

6. That’s because the woman who runs Disapproving Rabbits.com lives nearby and is a friend of a friend.

Plus, they are.

7. Now you’re just some bunny that I used to know… some BUNNYYYY!!

8. All she’s missing is a string of pearls to clutch.

9. Fird Birfle says:

and OH MY is princess ADORABLE!!!!!

Signed,
    In Love Now

10. Congrats to the beautiful city of San Francisco on their amazing Giants! World Series champions!

11. kibblenibble says:

This is a very pretty, yet disapproving bun. :-)

12. kibblenibble says:

Are you going to be okay with this storm coming, Theresa?

13. Pure brilliance. I bow to it.

14. Mary (the first) says:

Love the eyelashes!!

15. Is it me or does this describe like every bunny ever?

They can be such princesses.

16. Random factoids says:

Bunnily enough the French expression for “he stood me up” is “il m’a posé un lapin” [he put / posed a rabbit (on me)]

17. Really? How did that saying come about?

18. bookmonstercats says:

I’m not a prince, but if I were, I wouldn’t keep this cute princess waiting.

19. In the words of Mr. Wonderful, “You’re ded to me.”

20. I think so.

21. The ceejoe household is sending you, and all the East Coast peeps, warm fuzzy thoughts and prayers!

22. warrior rabbit says:

Leeeeeps!
    [Hyperventilates]

23. That’s what exactly my Prom Date said to…never showed.Daddy felt guilty,and took me to prom instead :)

I know how you feel Bunny

24. Paula Riccobono says:
  25. Other fun animal expressions in French include “Oh, la vache!,” which is the equivalent of “Oh, darn!” It means literally, “oh, the cow!” I don’t know the origin of that…

26. wait, lives nearby Tricia and Worthie’s place or nearby the authors of the stories? I’m confused :)

27. Cool, thanks!