Our Very Special Gift to You

For the month of Tocktober, with every purchase of Super Sparkle Lip Therapy Ultra Gloss, you’ll receive the P-OW!-derPuff™, the revolutionary applicator that turns makeup into a real wake-up.

It’s Sonic, by tahnok42.

Comments

1. Prickly butt!

2. bob drummond says:

OUCH !!! What rough looking powder puff !!! :-)

3. Maru, you’ve met your hedgehog soulmate.

4. Honestly, NTMTOM, you should start actually trademarking some of these gems! This, I think, is my all-time favorite. Especially the tagline.

5. With NTMTOM, they’re all our favorites.

6. Martha in Washington says:

I think I have that lipgloss!
    I wish I had that hedgie!

7. Patting that puff across your face should reduce the need for blusher – you would pink right up. OTOH, explaining all those little red dots might be a problem.

8. Of course they all are! But @jakepets has a great idea – can you get an account at the Trademark/Patent/Copyright office (or wherever these things are done)? NTMTOM should have one before the ad agencies start stealing his stuff.

9. That’s a wall adapter power supply? Maybe they should call him Static instead.

10. It’s true what they say; it’s always harder to put it back in the box than it is to take it out.

11. I’m imagining the hedgie with her face on: pink lipstick, blue eye shadow, rouge and false eye lashed :lol:

12. *pokes self in eye* Ow! Am I doing this right?

13. Mebbee it’s just me, but when I first saw the foto, it looked to me like Hedgie had just gotten ahold of someone’s unfinished Chinese dinner…..
    (Hims probly finishing off the fortune cookie dessert right naow……!!!) :roll:

14. Also, as a beauty blogger/maven, I’m now giving myself neck strain trying to figure out the brand on that double-sided gloss. If it’s crème/iridescent nanoglitter like it looks, I want it!

15. The Original Jane says:

Exfoliation is being taken too far people.

16. victoreia says:

8-O

17. victoreia says:

Precisely!

18. coronagold says:

Are they really as dangerously prickly as porcupines? They are cute.

19. Hee! This little dude looks a bit cross – the spines are all up, and criss crossing in different directions. When they’re chilled out, the spines lay flat and you can stroke them.

20. Fird Birfle says:

true. hedgehogs in boxhab??

21. Fird Birfle says:

eez funneh, M. :)

22. We need a NTMTOM tag.

23. I try… ;)

24. YES!!!!!

25. So how’s the coffee table book coming along, NOMTOM? This gem (& text) go on the front page!

26. Actually, if you click any writer’s byline (their “pen name” just below the title of a post), you can see a listing of posts by that writer. Try it!

27. Thanks!! 188 pages should be enough for that coffee table book. Where’s that publisher when you need him/her?

28. wow i guess she got her wish! a hedgehog nail salon!