Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear

Blorptastic Beluga by Nicole Perkins via Daily Mail.

1. Poor Dolie. Friendliness and enthusiasm can go too far.

2. tommygirl says:

Ouch :(

3. Fird Birfle says:

IK, R??? poor guy/ gal.

4. Poor whalio!

5. I’m embarrassed to say that I have walked into a few glass doors and partitions myself. :oops:

6. Fird Birfle says:

But see, how CUTE you appeared when it happened?? All smooth and light-blue??

7. Sorry not nearly as cute as this guy….hate to say it…..I still have brusies from my last encounter with glass doors… ;)

8. Alice Shortcake says:

So have I. And just to add to the humiliation, I was amusing an 8-year-old relative by pretending to be Magneto (as I am wont to do when confronted by automatic doors). Sadly my hand-wavy powers didn’t work and I crashed nose-first into the glass.

Yes, I am a silly person and should really act my age.

9. *BONK*

10. As my ex always said…thunk.

11. Is it wrong to wish I could cuddle up with a smushy faced Beluga whale?

12. Mary (the first) says:

It’s not wrong but might be a little risky unless you, too, can breathe underwater.

13. Actually, of course, whales can’t breathe underwater any more than we can (though, with their nostrils on the top of their heads, they certainly don’t have to poke much of themselves out of the water to breathe). The main problem would be how long we can hold our breath compared to a whale. Snuggle, snuggle, snuggle, “Um, I’m going to have to go up top and take a breath, okay? Be right back!”

14. I knew there was a reason why I’m getting a scuba diving certificate now.

15. With this group, you’d probably have to fight for a spot in the cute queue.

16. lisaLassie says:

Get in line, please.

17. See what I mean? :D

18. SlaveToCat says:

How many cute overloaders do this to their monitor every time they surf through the pages of puppies, and kitties, and all things cuddly.

19. lisaLassie says:

hee hee hee

20. Hahahahah!! That is soo funny! lol :D :D

21. It’s a reverse “beep”!

22. +1

23. Anyone else get flashbacks to Finding Nemo?

24. Martha in Washington says:

Hees leeps are all pursed. Like he wants a kees. I shall kees you, preety, preety whalio!

25. katrinab73 says:

hey, i just met you. and this is crazy…but i’m blorptastic, so call me maybe

26. Katrina, you rock!!! :)

27. Oh no! There goes whalio’s date with Doug.

Am feeling skeered about super storm coming our way here in the Northeast. :( :( :(

28. Fird Birfle says:

me two-whoo, Saffron :)

29. mindadale says:

Is it just me or are the first five images appear to be the same shot at different zooms?
    Still an incredibly cute photo arangement, nevertheless. ;)

30. mindadale says:

are = do

31. steph moore says:

Okay, I’m evil: I laughed ridiculously hard at this. Poor bebe.

32. Hey! DONK! Heeh ha ha ha! So cute. I have actually done that myself ! I love yoooooou!