Yeah, It’s Still ‘Tocktober

Submitter Megan K sent along this red carpet towel shot of Hugo The Bun. She adds, “This is Hugo’s blue steel look. Notice his prosh ‘tocks & leggy pose.”

Roger that.

Comments

1. I’d like to pet those ‘tocks, but I don’t want to be charged with hare-ass-ment.

2. Mary (the first) says:

We might as well all go home now. No one’s gonna beat that!!

3. Thank God I have my own cube in the corner, so nobody can hear me giggling like an idiot. :mrgreen:

4. How on earth does she do it???

5. BUNBUM

6. Yummy bunneh buns of steel hareobics

7. I had a dog who would adopt this exact pose, with one “cheek” higher that the other before he “let one rip”: :lol:

8. Fird Birfle says:

ba-dump-DUM !!!!

9. 8O niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

10. Does typing the same letter many times in a row put one in Mod?

11. Fird Birfle says:

yes *sigh*

for instance: squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (etc)

12. MinglesMommy says:

LOVE :) :) :) :)

13. Fird Birfle says:

THREADJACK ALERT/ my apologies**

(Rita Moreno, The Electric Company hollerin’ voice)
    HEY YOU GUUUUUUYYYYYYY-ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

*singsong voice here*
    I have a *tough, leathery* bebbeh announcement…..from the Tpa/St Pete area, several hours’ drive distance, from Jax. Current approx daytime temp 80, and awaiting a visit from Mademoiselle Sandy, tomorrow at the southern “bits” of Fla….

(note: this website unf. brings up various shiny, popping-up thingamabobs. If I were able to bring up the article text but not those bits, I would do so. However, on the bright side, this article seems to have multiple pics. If the CO Gods/ Goddesses can work from this to a post, that would be ever-so-FABulous!!!)

14. Fird Birfle says:

yup-a-rooney
    (below, later, you will see an example. My EXAMPLE got modded-out too :( )

15. D’awww! My bunny does the same pose. We call it the Porkchop, because that’s what it looks like from above

16. Hugo is WORKING IT, baby!!

17. And you you grab his paw and jiggle it while yelling “PORKCHOP!”? ‘Cuz that’s what I would do.

18. Is that his little cotton tail in the back or is he just not-happy to see me?

19. Paws down buns have their recline poses nailed to perfection. The best part is touching the tocks in this position. They’re fluffier than anything.

20. Coffee Cup (now with more bunnies) says:

Mine streeeetches out like that, but occasionally he’ll stick his legs all the way out and be straight as a matchstick. It’s really fun to poke them and see how long you can get away with it before he signals disapproval.

21. Fird Birfle says:

whooo sed she’s on Erf???

22. Hugo is a beautiful bunny.

23. Nope – I poke her tail while yelling TAIL!!!!
    She disapproves

24. ba-dump-BUM?

25. May I say, I am a big fan of the color stylings of this photo. Taupe bunneh on red carpets = win.

26. Rylee O'Rylee says:

Nope, you were right the first time – that is a carpet, not a towel.