Weird Science

As we can see, for every action, there is an equal and adorable reaction, which is transmitted across the Axis of Clacking unless interrupted by a sufficient Whap Force. Furthermore, by applying Nomming Pressure to the base of the structure…

… we may induce a FaveFrame™!

Via Funny Cats and Nice Fish.

Comments

1. Kittehs disprove String Theory.

2. 260Oakley says:

Purrpetual motion machine

3. :lol: The things that will entertain kitties :lol:

4. skippymom says:

Did everybody notice the additional kittens in the background? I couldn’t figure out just what they were up to.

5. Obviously a kitteh destined to be adopted by Sheldon Cooper.

6. I already have a Newtonian Cradle at home. Please deliver kittehs asap!

7. Mary (the first) says:

I saw them.. don’t know what they’re up to but I’m sure it’s “no good”!

8. Furry little Issac Mewtons.

9. ACK. so cute. and nice captions, too!

10. 4leafclover says:

Who knew that learning physics could be so *delicious*?! I wish someone had told me about this back in high school…

11. Sharon Wilson says:

Well, this is how human babies learn science, for that matter! I sure hope that play was supervised; kittehs could get tangled in the wires!

12. Once again, the Japanese have use Americans beat. While their kittehs are learning about physics, ours are out chasing a leaf or napping in a sunny window.

13. Just like kids everywhere and everytime, they are trying to take it apart to see how it works. And just like kids everywhere and everytime, they won’t be able to put it together again. Gotta love curiosity.

14. Physics was never this fun in High School, now I know why…no kitty!

15. The kittehs are so cute, but I can’t help noticing how GORGEOUS they are too! :)

16. I could watch this all day!

17. fleurdamour says:

Eat=NomCatSquared

18. fleurdamour says:

Observer created reality brings Schrodinger’ Cat into view

19. Any kind of learning is better if they add kitties!

20. Weird Science!!

21. I love how it looks as if the one cat has it figured out… only to end up biting it. Cat inner monolog: “Ahh… so this is how the conservation of momentum works! The swinging ball transfers its kinetic energy to the other by means of…. wait… swinging? MUST BITE!”

22. Dr. Tinee and Professor Tabbee

23. It looked as if one kitty was working on that. Or maybe getting everything so tangled up it wouldn’t ever move again and s/he would never have to defend anyone from the evil shiny balls ever again.

24. Oh what a good momma to get her kits to floss!

25. hahahahahaha

26. Fird Birfle says:

wot?? a leaf?? WHERE??

*head swivels*

27. Fird Birfle says:

Mike, I would like to suggest one additional factor, to which Iva, above, has alluded.
    And that is the Floofiness Factor which is scientifically and diagnostically distinct from and different from the simple Adorable Factor. This increases the Wonderfulness Potential tenfold at least, by my calculashons …..

28. Fird Birfle says:

He/ she IS quite *zazzy* !!!!!

29. Fird Birfle says:

skippymom isn’t that OBVY? They were planted there to DISTRACT YOU :)

30. BAZINGA!

31. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

When I was a kid, if I asked what something was “there for,” my dad would reply, “It’s there for you to ask questions about.” :D

32. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Yes! Thank you. Everything is made better by the addition of Danny Elfman. Or kittehs.

33. When do the kittens go about creating their own Kelly LeBrock?

34. nyang nyang nyang….that’s what I keep hearing. But quite honestly, i think the kittehs are on to something….I think I must have been playing with this toy wrong..I should’ve been chomping on it!

35. RoadRunner says:

WIN

36. Still need a Kawaii tag.

37. The Original Jane says:

I like how the one kitty finally plants himself inside the toy so no one else can play.

38. dis fizzicks – it haz a flavr!

39. Brilliant “observation”. Quantum humor. I get it!

40. If I’d seen that before making my YouTube comment, I’d have said “Cutonian physics” instead.

41. They look like they’re playing, but they’re actually testing out their latest hypothesis regarding hyperdrive to an alternate dimension, whereby they can pounce unseen from the 5th dimension onto unsuspecting ghost mice.