Pipsqueak Lays Down the Law

Hi ma name’s Pipsqueak McGoatersons. You know what it’s like, having to share the house with all these puppehs? They steal ma crunchies, none of them are potty-trained eef you know whut ah mean. So ah gotta lay down the law heah.

Big find c/o Animuhl Planet.

Comments

1. Sproing! Sproing!

2. ThirdShift says:

The comeuppance at the end! Hilarious!!

3. The Original Jane says:

I noticed this show on Animal Planet in the last few weeks. They use terms that link the words “Cute Overload” in their promos. It made me wonder if Meg has a copyright on it? Methinks they are springboarding on the back of CO’s popularity. Anyhow, the more cute the better. Oh, and I swear I saw a kitty litter ad with Maru in it, along with other cats.

4. The Original Jane says:

Also, I WANT a pygmy goat kid that jumps around all the time!

5. * hop *
    * hop *
    * hop *
    * slips & tumbles *
    “I meant to do that!”

6. I want to live at that house!!!

7. Fird Birfle says:

YAY PIPSQUEAK!!! yay YAY HURRAH HURRAY AND YIPPEE AI OH TAYAYEEEE

*scribbles out a poster on posterboard with crayons*

I WANNA GOAT I WANNA GOAT I WANNA GOAT I WANNA GOAT

also — yee HAW

8. Fird Birfle says:

(also the whining puppelehs are awright too :)

9. The Original Jane says:

Now I know why Jack Hanna said his favorite animal was his pet goat when he was a boy.

10. tinkertoki says:

It’s settled. I need a pet goat.

11. oh my goodness, the sproing!!! My heart went out to the pup who hid underneath the cabinet(?) at 0:51. Pipsqueak I would play with you!!!

12. Firdie and pipsqueak together…ohhhh goodness. I think they might make each other sproing around :)

13. 15 chickens, 9 dogs, 9 goats, 3 cats, 2 horses, a fish and ten snails says:

Baby goats are the best! I have mini-nubians with babies on the way! For those who want pet goats, plan on two or they get horribly lonely. You are not an adequate subsitute for a herd mate.

14. “You are not an adequate subsitute for a herd mate.”

This could be true in so many ways…

15. *splat*

16. Me too. Or I want that goat.

17. Poor goat. :(

Probably couldn’t figure put why no one wanted to play with him (or is it a her).

18. OMG the sproinging!!! And the tiny puppeh baroos!!!

19. I love how they have a warning up front,

THIS PROGRAM CONTAINS DEADLY KEWT. IF YOU HAVE HEART OR BREATHING PROBLEMS, DO NOT WATCH BECAUSE THE CUTE WILL SLAY YOU

20. “You stupid kid.”

–Unexcited mature dog on couch at 1:13

21. Fird Birfle says:

sounds reasonable to moi :)

22. Oh…remember that sweet little lamb Bea?

23. I’ve seen Maru in that kitty litter ad too. He’s world famous, dontcha know. :)

The only animal I’ve ever seen my chihuahua fear is a goat. She’s fine around other dogs, cats, sheep, cows, ducks, pigs and horses. But if she’s within 20 feet of a goat, she freaks. Must be the smell? :)

24. I was a little worried Pipsqueak was being too rough with the pups, and then I saw how completely unimpressed mom-dog was :D If she’s not worried, I’m not!

25. This should be tagged “pups” too.

26. Nano's mom says:

Exactly my thought – the SPROINGING! the cute has blinded me

27. thelittlemyrmidon says:

“So ah gotta lay down the law heah.”

Ah say! Ah say, sir! (Foghorn Leghorn voice)

28. “Hi, weird looking goats! Let’s play!!!!” *headbutt*
    “MOMMA! The weird looking doggy punched me with his head!” *hides under bureau.*

29. You could put the entire Too Cute video series on CO!

30. I need that baby goat, I really really need it.

31. Don’t forget about Bee….. Where’s Bee?

32. Didn’t you mean “sproingboarding”?

33. Bet those puppies’ mom is cracking herself up in the corner watching this.

34. savvy_geek says:

I love Too Cute! I find the narration hilarious…. :)

35. Beware of Stupon-emitting eyes.

36. If you watch the next video, the puppehs are older and they start to play with Pipsqueak in the yard. I want one of those floofy puppehs! Agh! Ded from the cute!

37. fleurdamour says:

The new kid is a little weird.

38. I’m addicted to Too Cute. We should have a Google Hangout or something when an ep is on and talk about it. I’m the only one I know around here in love with teh Qte!

39. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

The puppeh “Baroos” got the attention of my overprotective Husky mama dog. :) She’s never actually been a mama, but she’s VERY maternal!

40. I would like to lay a complaint. There is way too much cute in that one house. They should share. (Just with me though.)

41. Poor puppies look all intimidated.