You Called?

Here I am.

I do hope that my company proves pleasant to you.

Butters, at your service, via redditer chrsco92.

Comments

1. skippymom says:

I’ve been in the market for a new hair color, and I think THIS IS IT!!

2. It’s YOU!

3. Butters, his name is Butters????? I is ded now….thx CO :)

4. Fird Birfle says:

Butters is a Butler!!!! And a mighty cute one too :)

5. Oh my!! I am incurably loving this pooch! Life is only worth living if you
    SEND HIM TO ME RIGHT AWAY. must….have…..THUD

6. skippymom says:

Fird! Get the defibrijiggy stat!

7. Fird Birfle says:

*straightens starched nurse’s cap* *ties laces on squeaky Nurse shoes*

*repairs cables on HK Defibrithingy with duct tape*

*telephones the Day Service co. to bring in more nurses for tonight*

*brings the Defibrithingy and a few fuzzy kittayns down to the Qt Emergency Dept and puts one of them under Emmm’s nose*

*Hooks up the Debrithingy*

8. BUTTERS!!! Do you have a league of minions? Because you should :)

9. Pawsies need some shaving, or he’ll do the cartoony thing where his feet motor up but he doesn’t move.

10. Martha in Washington says:

I’m pretty sure that at some point in my past I had a stuffed anipal that looked just like this! Only not as cute! *slowly seizing Butters and stealing him away*

11. Martha in Washington says:

Is it the fact that I used the words “not” and “cute” in the same sentence that landed me in the Lounge today? Total misunderstanding I assure you! *looks around for an adult beverage and snacks*

12. Oh my I haven’t wanted a dog in a very long time (I’m such a cat person) but I’m pretty sure Butters is supposed to be my dog!

13. Fird Birfle says:

An additional element here which appears, thus far, to have gone unacknowledged:

Esta uno perro de “baroooooo” :)

14. Beep!

15. whew…that was close. Good thing I can type with eyes closed ’cause I dare not see…him….again *fighting the urge…calling COA (cute overload anonymous)^
    ps There should be a warning on this site!

16. oops Almost forgot to say, “Thanks skippymom and Fird Birfle. There’d be a lot of deds around if not for you.”

17. Falling…into puppeh eyes…cannot…resiiiisssst…
    (but, then, who’d want to!?)

18. I’m in love!!!

19. Alice Shortcake says:

He’s exactly the same colour as the fluffy slippers I’m wearing!

20. Desdemona says:

I always come to CO to get new ideas for pet names. We should have a category for “cute pet name options.”

21. One of my friends has a dog named Butters and he’s a cutie pie. Another friend has an adorable female spaniel named Butter, both with similar colouring to above pupster.

22. Well I understand the “barooooo” part, which is all that matters.