How Now Brown Cow

Sounds that are round cannot possibly be made by such a pointy diphthong.

Via Pinterest

Comments

1. the better to get peanut butter out of the jar, my dear

2. Highland??

3. “Is my nosicle moist enough for you? Maybe if I just licked that one..spot…here…”

4. Hairy coo! It’s a highland calf.

5. Catwhisperer says:

Who you callin’ a dipthong?!

6. I want to visit Scotland. Just to hug the cattle.

7. Hairy Cowlick Jr. plays a few licks for us.

8. DaytimeDeb says:

Holy cow! What a cutie-pie. (Note I did not say cow-pie).

9. Thanks, thats what I came to ask. Got a great pic somewhere of my oldest daughter, who was about 2 at the time, all dressed up in a kilt at a Highland Games, reaching through the fence to pat a big grown one on the nose!

10. Splendid!!

11. How Now Brown Cow?*

12. We did see a lot of those when we toured the Scottish Highlands but no Loch Ness monster :lol:

13. There was a little calf with a little cowlick, right in the middle of his face.

14. Fird Birfle says:

15. Fird Birfle says:

Valerie, the following is ONLY a result from an internet search. I have NO reference to these people’s reliability etc. But I’m sure you’ll enjoy at least seeing their page and you could maybe look into the co. Enjoy!

16. MUST be! That was my first thought. Little Scots always look like little teddy bears!

17. Och, the bonny Hielan’ koo!

18. Fird Birfle says:

Theresa: Ah daresay ya MIGHT enjoy a look at mah link above (time-marked 11:53 )
    Sum fuzzy-faced coos theah.

19. OMG He’s so fluffy!!! I must have him or I will dieeeeee!…that I want to squeeze him and love him…and call him George.
    …what do you mean that’s a girl not a boy?!

20. Fird Birfle says:

In Sco’land, they pronounce that “Hoo Noo Broon Coo” ….

21. And when he was good,
    He was very, very good,
    But when he was bad,
    He was bullish.

22. Martha in Washington says:

I adore all cows but Heiland Coos are the best! (Lucky enough to have petted one in Scotland. And I swear they moo with an accent!)

23. Awesome!

24. They actually talk like Groundskeeper Willie.

25. Fird Birfle says:

26. no, just a little buzzland… hee

27. in canadia, too

28. I worked with cows 4 months last summer, and I still miss them and the calves like crazy and now you put pics like this and I just want to smell that calf breff and pat their sliky fur and admire those tiny hooves and and *runs away sobbing*