Let’s Play Kitten or Nautilus!

1. Place head close to subject and listen closely
2. Hear purring? Kitten!
3. Hear ocean? Nautilus!

Sender-Inner Christian S. isn’t sure what Kaydy is…

Comments

1. I’m caught between adoration and vertigo.

2. Fird Birfle says:

well spoken. And I ditto both parts :)

3. hovertext! :)

4. warrior rabbit says:

Threadjack: New arrival.

5. Uh-oh… Now you’ve done it…

(Signed)

Owned by A Tortoiseshell Already

6. Stunbunny says:

Claw embedded in ear? Also kitten.

7. Whoa – I’m dizzy just looking at that!

8. Fird Birfle says:

*collapse*

9. What gives? That shell just licked my ear!

10. SQEEEEEEE!!!!

11. Oh, I so want to snorgle Kaydy :D

12. I love these optical illusions! If you stare at the center long enough, you can see a seahorse in this stereogram. :P

13. My childhood marmie used to curl herself into the most perfect 360-degree circles I’ve ever seen, with her nose tucked in and the tip of her tail over her eyes like a little sleep mask. She didn’t even mind when I’d stick my finger into the middle of the circle like a doughnut hole.

14. What a gorgeous callie! Best wishes to you all as kitten adjusts.

15. Was she a . . . you know? :D

16. fish eye no miko says:

Yeah, I was gonna say… (-:

17. Barooo?

18. SHE WAS!

19. Blue Footed Booby says:

I’m gonna need some elaboration here. A what?

20. ilikechocolatemilk says:

is anyone else reminded of Alice in Wonderland’s Cheshire Cat?

21. TINEE TABBEE

22. Awwww! Your bun looks a lot like mine (or vice versa): http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellamae8/8122361578/in/photostream

23. Clairdelune says:

Those gorgeous green eyes!!! And kitty nose and lips are in the right position for a a serious snorgle. *creeping closer and closer*

24. Hmmmm……..; Yesh!! I think she kinda looks like me……;
    (Or do I maybe look a little bit like her??) :roll:

25. warrior rabbit says:

Wow! They could be siblings! Daphne and Harvey…. Daphne is a snugglebun. She’s got a little spot on her left hip and beautiful Hotot eyes. Looks like they both have the broken pattern down the spine. I got Daphne from the shelter in Carlsbad. They don’t know how old she is (just somewhere between 1 and 5).

26. Well I’m in Chicago – and I FOUND Harvey in front of my building – he was fur & bones. Couldn’t find a home for him & the cat got along with him so I kept him! He’s about 4 now more or less. He has a lot of attitude.

27. Awwww, a tortie calico — a calitortie almost sounds like something you’d order at Taco Bell. :-) At any rate, what an awwwdorable kitty!!!

28. She does tend to remind one of that lovely feline in the book… If she starts fading out, though, I hope she’ll come back, possibly standing on her hind legs atop a high tree…