Silly, Unsuspecting Human.

Deep in jungle bedroom…

Determined to pounce…

[Cue suspenseful music.]

Video by (CaLiSiC86 who we assume survived this assault.)

Comments

1. rescue gal says:

As the momma of a bengal and someone who has done A LOT of research on them- they ARE nutso. I hope this family is prepared for their wild ride!

2. TINEE TABBEE TANTRUM

3. Just dunk them in some water. :P

4. “Sloooooooowly I turned . . . step by step . . . . inch by inch”

5. It’s the bounce pounce!

6. When he stuck his tongue out I thought, “oh boy, he’s ’bout to get his tongue pierced”, then the bouncing ensued and I thought, “nope, he’s about to get his navel pierced”, then, after more dervishness I thought, “good thing they don’t have a water bed”, then, “Oh lord, he’s gonna get pierced in his…” :D

7. Gaw, whatta hoot!

8. Yeah! for Abbott and Costello reference.

9. Kitten energy…if we could only bottle it there would be no more need for petrol.

10. aaaghhh that is the best little spazzed out kittehs are endless entertainment

11. Clairdelune says:

More nutso than a calico?!?!?

12. Love the Tuxie sitting there watching him, all “Geez, can you believe this guy?”

13. Playful kittens are fun, but then again there’s something to be said for sedate, dignified old cats who get grumpy when you disturb their slumber.

Enjoy the playtimes while they’re young. I’m relishing how a 7-lb cat can apply 20-lbs of pressure on my ankles when I try to get out of bed every morning.

14. I love those wild and crazy bengals, but hmmm….maybe getting the cat used to making your face a target is not a good long-term strategy?

15. Duvet monster! I sed to play duvet monster, rustling my fingers under the duvet, with my cats Tommy (RIP) and Tess (still with us). Tommy was a bit dim, and would spend hours pouncing on the duvet monster. Tess was cleverer, and would go UNDER the duvet to grab my hand. We don’t play that game any more.

16. Prince Albert.

17. doomchild says:

So which month is he? In the Men of CO calendar, I mean?

18. My cat used to do the same thing with the laser pointer or flash light. Chase it around a bit and then with a condescending look on his face effectively say, “Haven’t I humored you enough yet? I can see your hand moving the thing, fool.”

19. It is, for the cat.

20. Fird Birfle says:

21. He’s going to have to start sleeping with his door closed. It’s not going to be so cute when the cat is full-sized and jumps on his face while he’s sleeping.

For now, though, super cute.

22. junkshop_coyote says:

“Waterwaterwaterwater… ball? Ball! Waterwaterwaterwater….”

23. Bengals are the best – but only if you’re willing to put in the time to keep them entertained. They never really reach that older dignified cat stage. I’ve got 2 Bengals, an 8 year old and a 12 year old, and both still demand lots of play time. The 12 year old has heart disease and cancer, and she still wants to play every day! They are fun and beautiful cats, but definitely ones that demand a real time commitment. They get a bit squirrely if you don’t provide them enough stimulation. Also, the 8 year old loves to play in water too!

24. Obviously you do not know what a great feeling it is to have 12 pounds of cat jumping on your head! 😉 … Since I know that wonderful feeling, I am sleeping with the door locked ( closing is not sufficient anymore, the use of the handle has been understood by now) and the cats outside … 🐱🐱🐱

25. warrior rabbit says:

Are calicos nutso? I just got a 12-week-old one. She seems like a normal (crazy) cat so far, and she and Daphne (bunny) are working things out.

26. :lol:

27. Lol, that is really cute.