Seven Seconds Of Oh Em Gee

Mr. Penta posted that one (If you missed that watermark.)

1. I just ‘oops!’d very loudly! I’m hoping the neighbors aren’t concerned! : )

2. They’re weighing him and getting him ready for packaging to mail to me, right?

3. skippymom says:

Yes, because you definitely need more animals.

4. He’ll be matchingks with my black & white guinea pig!

5. skippymom says:

Oh, well in that case you’re allowed.

6. Awww, Holstein puinea gig! Smooth coat or shaggy?

7. Cupcake is a short-hair. I’d post a link to her pic on my flickr page, but I’m on my phone now & I have no idea how to cut & paste on this…

8. Elaine From L.A. says:

Sort of like Carrie Ann Inaba on DWTS last night, only much, much cuter :~)

9. In the immortal words of Pee Wee Herman:

I meant to do that.

10. Oh noes!

11. Fird Birfle says:

*rushes into the bathroom, to the vanity/ med. closet,
    for the Hello Kitty BANDAIDS for the wee poor panda beauw’s owwie*

12. skippymom says:

You may also need to give him some Panda Bayer aspirin.

13. That is the best pun I’ve ever heard! :)

14. skippymom says:

ceejoe, have I ever told you that you are my favorite person in the whole world?

15. Yes, I believe at least once before. :)

16. that is to cute i want a panda i only have a dog named honey and he IS A BOY the person who we got him from had that name and he already had it on papers so i kept it like that

17. I had a boy cat named Honey and he responded to it. (My sister thought he was a girl. Opps…) Anyway sometime during Honey’s 17th year after the gazillionth time someone at the vet’s called him a “her” someone else suggested I should have called him Mr. Honey. A little late to change. Maybe it’ll work for your Honey.

18. a French Panda ???

i mean, where else allows mimes to appear in public ?

19. omg! this was totally the humans fault! Look how lopsided that plastic box is on the scale! nooooooo!

20. Just an oops, no harm done :)

21. Omg indeed! :D

22. Woopsie daisy panda butt.