Seven Seconds Of Oh Em Gee

Ker-plonk.

Mr. Penta posted that one (If you missed that watermark.)

Comments

1. I just ‘oops!’d very loudly! I’m hoping the neighbors aren’t concerned! : )

2. They’re weighing him and getting him ready for packaging to mail to me, right?

3. Elaine From L.A. says:

Sort of like Carrie Ann Inaba on DWTS last night, only much, much cuter :~)

4. skippymom says:

Yes, because you definitely need more animals.

5. He’ll be matchingks with my black & white guinea pig!

6. In the immortal words of Pee Wee Herman:

I meant to do that.

7. skippymom says:

Oh, well in that case you’re allowed.

8. Oh noes!

9. Fird Birfle says:

*rushes into the bathroom, to the vanity/ med. closet,
    for the Hello Kitty BANDAIDS for the wee poor panda beauw’s owwie*

10. skippymom says:

You may also need to give him some Panda Bayer aspirin.

11. that is to cute i want a panda i only have a dog named honey and he IS A BOY the person who we got him from had that name and he already had it on papers so i kept it like that

12. a French Panda ???

i mean, where else allows mimes to appear in public ?

13. Awww, Holstein puinea gig! Smooth coat or shaggy?

14. That is the best pun I’ve ever heard! :)

15. Cupcake is a short-hair. I’d post a link to her pic on my flickr page, but I’m on my phone now & I have no idea how to cut & paste on this…

16. skippymom says:

ceejoe, have I ever told you that you are my favorite person in the whole world?

17. omg! this was totally the humans fault! Look how lopsided that plastic box is on the scale! nooooooo!

18. Yes, I believe at least once before. :)

19. Omg indeed! :D

20. Just an oops, no harm done :)

21. Woopsie daisy panda butt.

22. I had a boy cat named Honey and he responded to it. (My sister thought he was a girl. Opps…) Anyway sometime during Honey’s 17th year after the gazillionth time someone at the vet’s called him a “her” someone else suggested I should have called him Mr. Honey. A little late to change. Maybe it’ll work for your Honey.