Can I Play, Too?

Your time will come, little man.

Properly Pinned.

Comments

1. Gersplatt!!!!!
    I’se a melted goo blob on da floor. Sumudy mop me up, pleeses? (Before tracylee beats me to those earsies!!!)

2. turn around sweetie, let me see your muzzle…sos I kin kiss it

3. Kay R Warren says:

This is the most preciousest CO post of all times.

4. those ears are so plaintive.

5. From the back he looks kind of like Pinky from Pinky and The Brain. :p

6. we can share, lds7, if you’d like :) one for each of us??

7. Mary (the first) says:

omg the vulnerable little back-of-the-neck!

8. I’ll play with you, little one!

9. fish eye no miko says:

[mop, mop]
    [Puts goop in lds7-shaped mold]
    [puts mold in fridge]

10. Narf!

Also a great ‘Tocktober pick.

11. I was thinking he looked like someone. Couldn’t tell if it was Stitch from Lilo and Stitch or Ren from Ren and Stimpy.

12. Dumbo-esk ears

13. Tinee Tushee!!

14. “Vulnerable” is exactly the right word. I practically melt at the very thought!

15. OOOHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGGAAAAAHHHH!!!! I can’t stand it–it is too too sweet…. *resumes breathing into paper bag…*

16. So. Little. *loves*

17. agh!!! the teeny tiny tail….the ears…*picks him up and puts him in her purse…and slowly, nonchalantly walks away*

18. matchingks. and patience while big pupster brings back what he went to get for little pupster.

19. pupfanatic says:

I third that remark! How I love puppeh neck. And he’s nekkid, too.

20. Excuse me mam, I’m with SecurCute, there seems to be a tail sticking out of you purse. Could you open it please? (confiscates pups and takes off dime store badge)

21. Will he ever grow into those ears?

22. This could be a Norman Rockwell painting

23. ThirdShift says:

The lopsided little haunches and the pitiful slopes of the head and ears, they KILL me! His eyes are probably wistfully droopy too, if I had to guess.

24. Queen of Dork says:

What this is is a perfect example of extreme cute haunches accommpanied by adorable ears. It’s all about the heiny and the ears, folks. Also, I think you all are shiny! Good morning to those in a place on the planet where it’s morning and good everything else to everyone:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ_jEzGUYDE

25. That post was beautiful, as well as the song. Thanks ma’am! :D

26. Thank you. Ifeel much betternow.

27. Very well done Gigi. I didn’t see thru your ruse!

28. Part pup, part piglet, all cute.

It’s probably just as well we can’t see the sad eyes and melancholy nosicle as well. This day would go down in legend as the cutepocalypse which claimed the lives of hundreds…

29. Fird Birfle says:

wow I hafta admire both Emmylee and Gigi’s game !!!
    victoreia, shall we give them both a 9.9???

30. Fird Birfle says:

no tabbee, tho’ …..

31. Yes! Exactly what I was thinking but couldn’t express in words.

32. I give Gigi a “10”–excellent ploy! Now, can I borrow heem for a snorgle? *shifty eyes*

33. Can ears be sad? Those are the saddest ears I’ve ever seen!

34. savvy_geek says:

His name should be Fievel. OMG, people – IS IT A PUP OR A MOUSE? lol (faints from the qte)

35. Beyond lovely.