Cats Rule, Dogs Drool

I’m not drooling! All that crunching and munching is just making my mouth water. That’s different!

Revenge is a cold dish, Svo S.

Comments

1. Cow cat says how now brown chow, watch me chow down.

2. Wait, where’s our purple tongue view?

3. Holy crud, look at the long tail on that cat!

4. Melissa H. says:

Actually, some cats drool too, especially when they’re purring really hard.

5. I can’t help but admire this chicken Chow’s mane.

6. I was just about to take my first sip of tea. The universe must have told me to wait.

7. My Francesco drools like nobody’s business when I am stratching his head. If he’s leaning against me I can come away from a session with my shirt soaked.

8. I had a cat who literally embodied Pavlov experiment but instead of a bell all you had to do say: “Fatso, food time!” and he would start drooling! And I mean actually dripping!

9. Um, that would be scratching, not stratching.

10. I have to ask. Was Fatso fat?

11. I used to have a red chow. She looked just like this one.

12. Fird Birfle says:

“How?” :)

13. Fird Birfle says:

IK, R ???

14. Fird Birfle says:

what about when you stratch him? Wha’ happens then?

Signed,
    Knucklehaid, who makes approx 3000 typos per comment I write

15. skippymom says:

When I stratch him he hisses. Wouldn’t you?

16. Fird Birfle says:

*enlightened nod of the head*

17. Fird Birfle says:

BRAVA 2600 !!!! Author!!! Author !!!! :)

*thunderous, approving applause*

18. My chihuahua’s best friend in doggy daycare was a giant chow named Jake. Looked just like this guy and man, he had the patience of a saint. :)

19. So true! (Click on the link to see more examples of cats ruling while dogs are left drooling.)

20. Do you consider a 36 pound cat fat? :lol:

The vet tried everything but nothing worked, he was a rescue and already big at 6 months qhen we got him from the SPCA and he just kept getting bigger. He lived to 14 years old which is not bad for a cat.

21. Big Kitty. But at least there was alot of him to love up

22. The dog has this look of, it’s in my food. Get it out of my food.

23. TouchTheSquid5 says:

The kitty’s markings look like lucky charms…the hot air balloon. the four leaf clover…too cute

24. To be a Chihuahua’s best friend, you’d have to. :)

Signed,
    Needs Another Chihuahua

25. If this were Scrabble, then 260Oakley just scored a TL, TL, TW combo.

26. :lol: That chow dog is letting the cat eat because he/she knows what will happen if he/she did not :lol:

27. thelittlemyrmidon says:

I was thinking Ace of Clubs and upside-down image of kitteh (with paws)

28. Fird Birfle says:

14 yrs = GREAT!!!

36 lbs = Impressive !!!
    Gigi — he wasn’t fat, he was (say it with me now, all us Gabriel Iglesias fans)
    “FLUFFY” !!!!!

29. you know what works?

don’t put so much food in his bowl every day