Cats Rule, Dogs Drool

I’m not drooling! All that crunching and munching is just making my mouth water. That’s different!

Revenge is a cold dish, Svo S.

1. Cow cat says how now brown chow, watch me chow down.

2. Fird Birfle says:

“How?” :)

3. Wait, where’s our purple tongue view?

4. Fird Birfle says:

IK, R ???

5. Holy crud, look at the long tail on that cat!

6. Melissa H. says:

Actually, some cats drool too, especially when they’re purring really hard.

7. I had a cat who literally embodied Pavlov experiment but instead of a bell all you had to do say: “Fatso, food time!” and he would start drooling! And I mean actually dripping!

8. I have to ask. Was Fatso fat?

9. Do you consider a 36 pound cat fat? :lol:

The vet tried everything but nothing worked, he was a rescue and already big at 6 months qhen we got him from the SPCA and he just kept getting bigger. He lived to 14 years old which is not bad for a cat.

10. Big Kitty. But at least there was alot of him to love up

11. Fird Birfle says:

14 yrs = GREAT!!!

36 lbs = Impressive !!!
    Gigi — he wasn’t fat, he was (say it with me now, all us Gabriel Iglesias fans)
    “FLUFFY” !!!!!

12. you know what works?

don’t put so much food in his bowl every day

13. My Francesco drools like nobody’s business when I am stratching his head. If he’s leaning against me I can come away from a session with my shirt soaked.

14. Um, that would be scratching, not stratching.

15. Fird Birfle says:

what about when you stratch him? Wha’ happens then?

Knucklehaid, who makes approx 3000 typos per comment I write

16. skippymom says:

When I stratch him he hisses. Wouldn’t you?

17. Fird Birfle says:

*enlightened nod of the head*

18. I can’t help but admire this chicken Chow’s mane.

19. Fird Birfle says:

BRAVA 2600 !!!! Author!!! Author !!!! :)

*thunderous, approving applause*

20. If this were Scrabble, then 260Oakley just scored a TL, TL, TW combo.

21. I was just about to take my first sip of tea. The universe must have told me to wait.

22. I used to have a red chow. She looked just like this one.

23. My chihuahua’s best friend in doggy daycare was a giant chow named Jake. Looked just like this guy and man, he had the patience of a saint. :)

24. To be a Chihuahua’s best friend, you’d have to. :)

Needs Another Chihuahua

25. So true! (Click on the link to see more examples of cats ruling while dogs are left drooling.)

26. The dog has this look of, it’s in my food. Get it out of my food.

27. TouchTheSquid5 says:

The kitty’s markings look like lucky charms…the hot air balloon. the four leaf clover…too cute

28. thelittlemyrmidon says:

I was thinking Ace of Clubs and upside-down image of kitteh (with paws)

29. :lol: That chow dog is letting the cat eat because he/she knows what will happen if he/she did not :lol: