Good Day, Sir

Would you be willing to take a 10-minute survey about surveys? All you have to do is answer a survey about taking a survey on surveys. (headtilt, blink-blink)

Does this meet or exceed your expectations? If not, why, Lynn L.?

1. kibblenibble says:

Is the bebeh deer standing en pointe?

2. My first thought also — could those hooves be any smaller? They taper smaller toward the ground. Not very effective for walking on a soft surface, but VERY slimming.

3. Mary (the first) says:

Kind of my first thought, too. “Why is there no hoof-hance so i can see what’s happening?”

4. The “baby deer” is a Klipspringer (Dutch for cliff jumper). The hoofs are like that so it can balance on very small ledges. It can stand comfortably on a 50 cent piece.

5. 8O

6. Yes! It’s on tiptoes! Err, tiphooves?

7. Littlehooves says:

It is indeed but its not a deer it is a Klipspringer which is a antelope :3

8. kibblenibble says:

Thanks, Littlehooves! I learn so much on CO. But I was thinking, since it is here on CO, perhaps it is a Klipsproinger instead. :-)

9. fleurdamour says:

Surprised it’s not carrying a Klipboard for its survey.

10. Fird Birfle says:

me like-ah dis.

11. HAW

(to paraphrase another commentor..)

12. Ermahgerd Flerdermer! Hawr inderd.

13. Jerry Klipspringer – should have a microphone and bodyguards

14. 260Oakley says:

“My name is Rudolph, and I’m here on behalf of the North Poll.”

15. fleurdamour says:

Survey results can be skewed to Bambi-zle the public.

16. 4leafclover says:

Oakley! I think this is my very favourite of your comments… and that is saying something!!

17. Ya know, that is such an obvious thing to say and yet… I doubt anyone else would have thought of it. You amaze me, you do.

18. LOL, Oakley!

19. Yo Dawg, we heard you like surveys, so we put a survey in your survey so you can answer while you answer.

20. I would take a survey about a survey if this little guy showed up on my door. Cute! :)

21. you guys are too fawny! (hnerk)

22. As long as the survey has nothing to do with beans or George Wendt.

23. Do you like beans? Do you like George Wendt? Do you like watching George Wendt eating beans?

24. Do you eat beans at George Wendt movies? Would you like to see George Wendt eating beans in a movie? How many bean-eating movies have you seen?

(PS- Yay! Someone got the reference!)

25. Fird Birfle says:

Do you like Green eggs and Ham? Do you like them, Sam I am???

26. skippymom says:

I will not eat them with a goat! I will not eat them on a boat!

27. Fird Birfle says:

*head swivelling in all direkshons*

Somebody here mention a GOAT??? where?? where???

28. How many beans do you eat in a George Wendt bean-eating movie?

Elevator go down the hoooooooooooole.

29. Whoa. How many Jens are there here?

30. fleurdamour says:

My breaking points are jello and Lady Gaga. Shudder.

31. tenshihitomi says:

+1 for Animaniacs reference.

32. fleurdamour says:

Scientific classification: Surveydae

33. Wow.

34. You look like a little Pole, in my opinion. Must be the fur hat.

35. Guys, always falling for the doe eyes.

36. 260Oakley says:

Yeah, it’s kind of stag-gering how predictable they can be, isn’t it?

37. Or, predik-diktable even!
    lol chuckle.

38. Lucy's Mommeh says:

I thought so…it’s a Klipspringer. All kinds of cuteness!

39. Its fur RUSTLES!

40. Yes! Kipspringer! I could not remember the name and was resigning myself to searching Google and Wikapedia all day. Thank you…

41. pupfanatic says:

Wait, so it’s a type of cantelope? Hmmm, doesn’t look that round, but I bet if I nom it, it will taste juicy!

42. omg it’s clarice!!
    “there’s always tomorrow for dreams to come true
    believe in your dreams come what may”
    c’mon everyone, you know the lyrcis!

43. First of all *thud*
    Look at that wittle babbeh, babbeh, doe (doh!), I want to eat him (or her, if it’s Clarice!) AND by the by, that pupperroo looks JUST like my little rescue girl, Holly!!!

44. Fird Birfle says:

*pulls out the HK Defib-thingy*

45. *Hands Firdie the Zebra Striped duct tape, to mend any frazzles on the HK Defibrama-hiny*

46. pupfanatic says:

Thanks guys for the revival…but uh oh, I looked at the pic again…and…uh….bonk.

47. luvstehQte says:

ackshully, target sells Hello Kitty duct tape, so you could use that to patch up the defribra-ma-thingy so it’s all HK all the way

48. OMG the big black eyeses!!