Good Day, Sir

Would you be willing to take a 10-minute survey about surveys? All you have to do is answer a survey about taking a survey on surveys. (headtilt, blink-blink)

Does this meet or exceed your expectations? If not, why, Lynn L.?

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

Is the bebeh deer standing en pointe?

2. 260Oakley says:

“My name is Rudolph, and I’m here on behalf of the North Poll.”

3. LOL, Oakley!

4. Yo Dawg, we heard you like surveys, so we put a survey in your survey so you can answer while you answer.

5. Littlehooves says:

It is indeed but its not a deer it is a Klipspringer which is a antelope :3

6. Ya know, that is such an obvious thing to say and yet… I doubt anyone else would have thought of it. You amaze me, you do.

7. I would take a survey about a survey if this little guy showed up on my door. Cute! :)

8. you guys are too fawny! (hnerk)

9. Mary (the first) says:

Kind of my first thought, too. “Why is there no hoof-hance so i can see what’s happening?”

10. As long as the survey has nothing to do with beans or George Wendt.

11. 4leafclover says:

Oakley! I think this is my very favourite of your comments… and that is saying something!!

12. fleurdamour says:

Scientific classification: Surveydae

13. fleurdamour says:

My breaking points are jello and Lady Gaga. Shudder.

14. fleurdamour says:

Survey results can be skewed to Bambi-zle the public.

15. You look like a little Pole, in my opinion. Must be the fur hat.

16. Do you like beans? Do you like George Wendt? Do you like watching George Wendt eating beans?

17. Do you eat beans at George Wendt movies? Would you like to see George Wendt eating beans in a movie? How many bean-eating movies have you seen?

(PS- Yay! Someone got the reference!)

18. My first thought also — could those hooves be any smaller? They taper smaller toward the ground. Not very effective for walking on a soft surface, but VERY slimming.

19. Guys, always falling for the doe eyes.

20. Lucy's Mommeh says:

I thought so…it’s a Klipspringer. All kinds of cuteness!

21. Fird Birfle says:

Do you like Green eggs and Ham? Do you like them, Sam I am???

22. Yes! It’s on tiptoes! Err, tiphooves?

23. The “baby deer” is a Klipspringer (Dutch for cliff jumper). The hoofs are like that so it can balance on very small ledges. It can stand comfortably on a 50 cent piece.

24. omg it’s clarice!!
    “there’s always tomorrow for dreams to come true
    believe in your dreams come what may”
    c’mon everyone, you know the lyrcis!

25. 260Oakley says:

Yeah, it’s kind of stag-gering how predictable they can be, isn’t it?

26. First of all *thud*
    Look at that wittle babbeh, babbeh, doe (doh!), I want to eat him (or her, if it’s Clarice!) AND by the by, that pupperroo looks JUST like my little rescue girl, Holly!!!

P.S.-*thud*

27. Or, predik-diktable even!
    lol chuckle.

28. How many beans do you eat in a George Wendt bean-eating movie?

Elevator go down the hoooooooooooole.

29. Yes! Kipspringer! I could not remember the name and was resigning myself to searching Google and Wikapedia all day. Thank you…

30. OMG the big black eyeses!!

31. skippymom says:

I will not eat them with a goat! I will not eat them on a boat!

32. Wow.

33. Fird Birfle says:

*pulls out the HK Defib-thingy*

34. Fird Birfle says:

*head swivelling in all direkshons*

Somebody here mention a GOAT??? where?? where???

35. fleurdamour says:

Surprised it’s not carrying a Klipboard for its survey.

36. Fird Birfle says:

me like-ah dis.

37. kibblenibble says:

Thanks, Littlehooves! I learn so much on CO. But I was thinking, since it is here on CO, perhaps it is a Klipsproinger instead. :-)

38. *Hands Firdie the Zebra Striped duct tape, to mend any frazzles on the HK Defibrama-hiny*

39. HAW

(to paraphrase another commentor..)

40. Ermahgerd Flerdermer! Hawr inderd.

41. Whoa. How many Jens are there here?

42. pupfanatic says:

Thanks guys for the revival…but uh oh, I looked at the pic again…and…uh….bonk.

43. pupfanatic says:

Wait, so it’s a type of cantelope? Hmmm, doesn’t look that round, but I bet if I nom it, it will taste juicy!

44. luvstehQte says:

ackshully, target sells Hello Kitty duct tape, so you could use that to patch up the defribra-ma-thingy so it’s all HK all the way

45. 8O

46. Its fur RUSTLES!

47. Jerry Klipspringer – should have a microphone and bodyguards

48. tenshihitomi says:

+1 for Animaniacs reference.