Monster Quiller Horror Theater!

Arr-ooooooo! It’s your old pal, Count Floyd, with another scary chiller monster feature, you’re gonna love it! This time it’s Night of the Pricklies, and it’s very scary, keeds… ah, who am I fooling, this turkey’ll put you to sleep faster than Ny-Quill!

Via Reddit.

Comments

1. Teresa in NC says:

Hedgies got costumes?!

Thud.

2. What is with the hovertexts lately? They just blink on & off w/o giving anyone time to read them. Is it just me?

3. What brand and version of web browser are you using? Also, what operating system? The problem probably lies somewhere in there. If you are able to install a different browser on your computer, try that and see if there’s a difference.

4. Excellent SCTV reference! Long live Joe Flaherty!

5. What length of time is “normal” to look at this picture, cuz I spent an inordinate amount of time staring at it and grinning with a slightly slack-jawed expression, shaking my head in wonderful disbelief? After I shed my shock and awe, I set this as my background so I could extend my ridiculous gaping for the rest of the day. What is wrong with me?!

6. Hedge von Count?

7. OH GET OUT.

Tiny hedge costumes WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO. *explodes from cuteness overload*

8. No such thing as “normal.” Only “averages.” Gape on. :)

9. It’s Count Spike-ula!

10. 260Oakley says:

From Transquillvania!

11. This is too scary…I am going to hide under my quillt

12. This might be my favorite post OF ALL TIME. Count Hedge-ula!!

13. I wish my Hedgie would allow this but she is far too feisty.

Here is another one that gets me: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpma1r0mxT1qbq6tpo1_500.jpg

14. I’d never noticed before that hedgies resemble chihuahuas so *fiercely*.

15. LOL! good thing i didn’t have a mouthful of coffee!

16. Nothing’s wrong with you Mamabear, this photo is perfect for Halloween so I set it as my desktop also!!

17. IKR? A Count Floyd reference is the last thing I expected to start the day with!

This seems like the right place to reference Dr. Tongue’s 3D House of Cats.

18. Fird Birfle says:

this seems to be a wise strategy, Saffron.

19. fleurdamour says:

Hedgies seem like they could be related to Vlad the Impaler.

20. fleurdamour says:

DracuLOL by Bram Stick-er

21. 260Oakley says:

Good point.

22. I see what you did there. ;)

23. Fleurdamour says:

And you said that with a poke-r face.

24. Ermagerd, yer gers crack mer urp!

25. It’s Vincent Prick!

*fingers crossed for escaping mod lounge*

26. Elaine From L.A. says:

I haven’t been able to see the hovertext at all for weeks. I read CO on Safari on an iMac, but also use Chrome, so I will try it out there.

27. Alice Shortcake says:

Or bearing in mind the tendency of wild hedgies to carry blood-sucking parasites, could it be Christopher Flea?

28. quille horreur

29. YES! Watch out, here comes Edith Prickley!

30. I am so gratified to see the SCTV ref. Oh the days of Guy Caballero, Mrs Falbo’s Tiny Town, 5 Neat Guys, Johnny LaRue, and Floyd Robertson (Count Floyd’s alter ego) and Earl Camembert! :D

Plus:

31. Oh no, that’s half the fun!

32. Angela P. says:

I kinda stopped breathing when I saw this. It took a few seconds to realize that I needed oxygen.

33. Remember Ed Grimley? LOVED his hair.

34. I’m using Safari (5.1.7) on Mac OS X (10.6.8). The hovertext stays on screen for more than enough time to read it. Getting same results with Chrome, too. Clearly, you and at least one other person are having difficulty, but I can’t reproduce the problem. :(

35. Cynthia M says:

And Sammy Maudlin and Bobby Bittman (“how are ya!”). I love SCTV.

36. Ermegerd.

Last night I was setting up my annual dining table Halloween display and I was so pleased with the results that I was muttering to myself, kids, this is very very scary, so scary it will scare the pants off you…or the dresses…or whatever you’re wearing!

Then today NTMTOM references Count Floyd.

Like, I’m sure, a multitude of other CO fans, I think I’m in love.

37. And Pirini Scleroso! And the Schmenge Brothers! And Bill Needle! And Eugene Levy’s pre-Will Ferrell Alex Trebek! Sid Dithers! Lola Heatherton “I want to bear your children!” And SO MUCH MORE!

38. SCTV is the best and I loved Martin Short’ Ed Grimley. I even loved the cartoon they made of him.

39. Disapproval Hedgehog!

40. The Juul Haalmeyer Dancers‎!

41. Oh yeah! Big Jim McBob and Billy Sol Hurok!” “We blowed ‘em up real good.” Harry, the Guy with the Snake on his Face! :lol:
    What a great show!

42. Big breakfasts with my brothers cannot be without a re-enactment of 3-D House of Pancakes [as my sis-in-laws and nieces baroo in puzzlement]