I Have a Dream

[Triumphantly] That one day

Zzzzzzz…

Via Srsly Cute.

Comments

1. Insanely redonk. Seriously, you people should be ashamed of yourselves. When will the killing stop! *ded from Qte*

2. Martha in Washington says:

*whispering* Excuse me. Pardon me. Don’t mean to disturb. * slipping between sleppy puppehs for a quick nap*

3. roly poly puppehs!!

4. The paws, THE PAWS!!!

5. Will those feet ever stop twitching? Oh well, I guess someone has to make the sacrifice and volunteer to keep watching that pic for a good hour or two weeks and report back whether or not the twitching ever ended.

6. Oh Ma GAH ! the pink belleh !!!!!

7. And the little yellow one’s mouf!!

8. emmberrann says:

Tiny bebeh toebeans. That. Is. All.

9. The San Francisco Shibas D-Team!!! That’s Dosha (now Dani) with the twitchy toes!!!

10. shhhhhh!hi martha!!!!!scootch over please!!!!!just passed the newest grandbaby back to mom, and i get to nap with puppies, too!!!!!shhhhhh!

11. Twitchy Toes a Tweasure.

12. Fird Birfle says:

wow such a noble act of selflessness :) I admire you !!!

13. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to walk away from this… There are so many cute things to see that I keep finding something new. AWWWWW!!!!

14. Fird Birfle says:

Mme emmberrann I find myself in the unenviable position, of realizing that I must, regrettably, disagree with your usual profound wisdom.

I can only hope that one day, you *might* consider, forgiving this discretion of my having an opinion in contrast, with your assessment of the circumstances hereunto appertainin’.

To wit:
    NO GOLDANNGITT THAT IS ***MOST CERTAINLY NOT*** ALL, AT ALL!!!!!!!
    *tiny fists in the air*

Ya gots yer crib WIF YELLOW BEBBEH DUCKLINGS AND yer toebeans x
    MULTIPLE PERPETRATORS ALL CURLED UP INTO ADORABLE INNOCENT
    fetal posishes and yer fuzziness of both canine cuties AND the duckling quilt AND BESIDES THAT *wanders off down the hall muttering things like “sufferin’ succotash” and “whyIoughtta….”*

Signed,
    Your Humble Servant in the Service of the Cute.

15. Fird Birfle says:

Poor T.U.M. Absolutely *not one* tinnee tabbee here, ANYWHERE nearby. :(

16. aww, those earsies are just little appetizers :)

17. Fird Birfle says:

*rustles up some posterboard & crayolas*

ahem. oooooooooooooo CO overlords????
    If you please, mesdames et messieurs???

chants & holds up signs of protest decorated with unicorns and rainbows:

*WE WANT A SLEPPY TAG* *WE WANT A SLEPPY TAG* [etc]

*looks around to be sure no one plans to protest MY protest, by shooting me.*

18. Fird Birfle says:

well, y’know, these are Canine Qu’s in TRAINING, after all :)

19. cellarmouse says:

ahh, meg…to the hairless side you have gone…not dark, but so grown-up…

how many hours of sleep are you getting, young jedi?… care for yourself you must…you are more special than you know…

20. Ehrmehrgerd…

I wonder what she’s dreaming about. :)

21. lisaLassie says:

Runs down the hall and catches up to Fird to put arm around shoulders muttering “there, there, it’ll all be alright”.

22. lisaLassie says:

*Goes up to Fird to put arm around shoulders muttering “there, there, it’ll all be alright”.*

23. Oh that peeenk tummy and the twitchy toebeans and the lip smackin’ action on the blonde one! This is almost painful it’s so cute…

24. Those chubby puppeh legs look EXACTLY like furry little drumsticks.

25. ThirdShift says:

Listen, and I mean this in the nicest way, the leg twitch, adorb. But when the rest of the puppies don’t get any GIF action against this, no yawning heaving chest and random tail curl, they look like an aftermath of a petting pen at the Jim Jones’ farm. A tad creepy, is all I’m sayin’.

26. Is it wrong of me to want to eat their chicken-drumstick-like legs? ESP wen its twitching in sleep like that! Chomp chomp chomp!

27. love the toe-to-toes between the blonde one and green collar… just sometimes nice to have touchings while you sleep.

28. My head exploded for the 11 tenth time….

29. My comment was auto corrected. Teenth was the word I was going for

30. Noooo! They are too squeeeeshy to withstand anything but the gentlest nibbles.

31. Fird Birfle says:

*sigh* thanks lL :)

32. Fird Birfle says:

tee hee. nice one Th

(YAY Yosemite Sam. I enjoyed him biting into the book at the library :) )

33. Fird Birfle says:

hooray for soothing peeps, lisaLassie!!! :)

34. emmberrann says:

HS: I meant only that for a toebean enthusiast such as I, this is a specletackular pic of near perfection of toebean qteness. The plump pinky bellehs, the nommable earflaps, the duckies, all add up to such Adorabuhlness, we can only awwwwww…..

35. Fird Birfle says:

36. I like the pair playing sleep-pattycake. Also the fact that the toy frog is basically in the same position as the pup in the front right.

37. I would quote Sam’s most famous interjection, but I’d probably end up in the Mod Lounge.

38. Decaf? :D

39. Fortunately there’s lip-smacking from the puppeh at 10′clock, which in my mind’s ear sounds like a mixture of ‘Honk-shu’ and Curley Stooge’s ‘Pbl pbl pbl’ snoreage.

40. Fird Birfle says:

“Strange, Jim NEVER has a second cup of coffee at home …” :)

(I KNOW you remember that one Th; I think it might have been for Sanka Decaff?)

41. mouth*