Greatest Job In The Entire World

[Besides writing for CO -Ed]

Taking care of bebeh Koalas has to be the bestest gig evah. Where do I signs?

Amazing video by NatGeoWorld.

Comments

1. I needs to work there! shnuggles all day long.

2. oh good lord pass me the smelling salts cuz i’m-a gonna pass out!!!

3. zeee cuteness! it burrrrns!

4. Nurse Stef? Are you here to help Jen? Hold on Jen, preferably to a koala!

5. It is indeed the greatest job on the planet, except when they try to climb on your legs and you are wearing shorts!! OUCH >.<

6. Fird Birfle says:

*answering service comes on the line*

Unfortunately Nurse Steph spends a few hours each day in Cubicle World and for some illogical reason the Gestapo there do not appreciate her value to the CO Emergency Ward. It will be a few hours yet before they release her to Actual Life.

Will this hamster and hamster wheel be of any help??? Here’s a pink teddy beauw also.

7. Fird Birfle says:

I would like to hear from tracylee, who CLAIMS eternal, violent HOSTILITY toward ALL kittehs yet “works” with bebbeh tiggers
    [Please note: there is a 99% margin of error in this statement].

Wot of it tracylee? If you had your own druthers,
    but had to select EITHER koala bebbehs or tigger bebbehs, which would win out???

8. tigger bebbehs, hands down. for some reason koalas look animatronic to me. a little on the uncanny-valley side of things.

as a side note: unfortunately there are no bebbeh kitties at the Rescue right now – the youngest are two of our lions, who are 3. and, alas, I’m only assisting on tours right now, so there’s not much “workin’ with” that I get to do besides give the occasional treat :D

9. *starts whapping head, rhythmically, on desk*

10. Fird Birfle says:

thank you maam for your consultantcy.

On the side note: HOW DARE those mama tigers inconvenience you so thoroughly????

11. Fird Birfle says:

That’s a mighty-fine riddim, theah, Th :)

12. since it’s a rescue, I’d rather not have the bebbehs and let them stay with mamma in the wild, than have the bebbehs in the sanctuary because they needed rescuing….
    knowwhaddimean, Vern?

13. Martha in Washington says:

Shoot! I don’t have a babbeh koala climbing my leg! *adds to Christmas list*

14. Don’t they have a denim-clad chimpanzee who can do this job?

15. Fird Birfle says:

vewwy twue and vewwy wise :)

16. The Original Jane says:

Approx. 2:05 to 2:30 – GAHHHH!!! Never seen one shuffle across the floor like that. And the clinging to the leg is exactly like the little clip on koalas everyone had a few decades ago.

17. Attention: Nose touches at 1:38 and 2:58!! :-D

18. That’s nosicle touches, I mean…

19. sir isaak lime says:

I want a koala growth on me leg.

20. I know!! I don’t think I’d ever actually seen a koala walk in my life until that point, and they walk so cute and bouncy!!

21. I agree with the lady, I prefer the nose sniffing that koala do to what dogs do :lol:

22. I got to hold a koala when I was Down Under a decade ago (at a place called Wild World, in case anyone goes there), but it was such a religious experience, I don’t remember how it felt! I just have a picture of me grinning ear to (non-fluffy) ear like a cute-drugged fool.

23. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh :)

24. I heard they kind of stink too. :x

25. Wink at 1:07 :D :D
    I’ve touched koala, they are indeed stinky. But what animal isn’t?

26. OMG, best billionaire scheme – selling bebeh koala leg warmers (or shin guards if you prefer). Can’t miss!

27. Score! :)