Someone is Here to Complain

…About summer being over.

[blows razzpberry at Fall.]

Summer went by too fast, Josh N.

Comments

1. Not only do I <3 autumn, but I <3 this little fellow as well.

2. Tourism Oxford says:

Does he have his tongue out? I have never seen a bunny stick its tongue out before.

3. Little bunny, you should come to L.A., it’s 90 degrees right now…

4. Actually, I love this time of year, right now, before it gets too dreary.

5. I don’t mind autumn the brightly coloured leaves are pretty. What I mind is getting up and it’s still dark outside!

6. I love it be/c it means football season! But I sat through a double OT loss in 40 degrees and cold rain on Saturday – ugh!

Also, TONGUE!

7. DaytimeDeb says:

My thentamints exacthly (said in my best Sylvester the Cat impression voice)

8. But, it’s my very favorite time of the year. How could Mr. Bunnypants disapprove of autumn?

9. Maybe his neighbor is making fun of him for not raking up his leaves yet?

10. That is Rudy the fluff master.

11. Fird Birfle says:

eez a nahce photo of M. le bunnaye.

Howsome ever, I am in accord with Theresa, Gigi and jujube.

Also I LOVE the word (and the candy) jujube(s).

Carry on.

12. Fird Birfle says:

oops sorry one additional PS —

“This isn’t the Complaints Department. THAT’s down the hall. This is
    the Arguments Department.”

13. We should always, always have tongue enhances for pics like these.

14. And coming home, and it’s dark already. :cry:

15. Aww Josh is Rudy yours??

16. I totally agree. I love this time of year…the rustle of the leaves, the fall colors, the bonfires, the apple picking…the haunted corn mazes. But I might be a lil biased since it also signifies my birthday time.

17. skippymom says:

Hello, I would like to have an argument, please.

18. Fird Birfle says:

emphatically agree.

PS: ALways.

19. lisaLassie says:

Because he loves warmth, flowers, long days, greenage, everything coming up roses for you and for meeeeee! Oh, sorry, got carried away there. Anyhoo, he loves all that and he hates short, cold, snowy days with bare trees, no flowers, no flutterbys, no singing jiminy creekits, etc. etc,. etc.

20. Fird Birfle says:

Hello ma’am. Certainly. Will this do or do you prefer something more philosophically profound??

21. skippymom says:

Aargghh!!! This is such a big issue, seriously. I grew up in a committed under-from-the-back family, then I married someone who was firmly over-the-top-in-front, I converted, and I’ve never been able to go back, and have come to believe fiercely that the other way is just plain wrong.

22. skippymom says:

A. Fall is the best.
    B. Very cute bunny.
    C. Is he sitting on Astroturf?

23. He is available for adoption at ACC in San Francisco. Here’s a bigger picture of him! http://i.imgur.com/aCyZD.jpg

24. victoreia says:

You *could* live in Fairbanks, where you go in to a class at 11am, and come out at 12:30, and completely missed daylight….. (It happened to my sister.)

25. I cannae believe no one has mentioned the earsies! The wonnerful, stubbular, earsies!
    As a side note, autocorrect tried to put stub bulgar in for stubbular. The noive! ;-)

26. It’s the famous Josh again! :)

27. Absolutely adorable. WANT!!!

28. Or the fact that the light streaks make him look like the love child of a rabbit and a chipmunk!

29. Yes he is. It’s easier to clean since it’s a dog run.

30. I just love bunny tongues! :-) Almost never get to see them; bunnies seem to be more secretive about their tongues than most other animals.

31. Phbbbbbt!

32. In case the disapproval from the front wasn’t clear enough

33. Yep, I’m back :)

34. Because it’s a rabbit’s job to disapprove of EVERYthing, of course! Love the tongue!