WHAT?

Listen, Kid, you are going to have to speak up. This glass is several inches thick. Really YELL IT THIS TIME!

Seriously? That’s what you want to know? [Sigh] Yes. I really poop in here.

Via Ask.com on Facebook

Comments

1. ……And sleep, and eat, and drink, and play…… This is mah HOWSE!!!

2. skippymom says:

I wonder what whale poop looks like.

3. So don’t be bangin’ on mah walls!
    (I hate it when parents allow kids to do that…)

4. [shaking head...]

5. skippymom says:

WHAT?! It’s scientific curiosity, okay?

6. Whale-io is clearly singing THIS song….

7. Love that we can learn from them in captivity and interact with these truly amazing creatures but my heart still says he should be allowed to swim freely in the ocean where nature intended, not in some tank. Hopefully the captivity of a few of these awesome creatures helps us humans really appreciate and take care of the ocean even more! :o Belugas are so amazing!!!

8. :D

9. Raise your hand if you and your friends used to fight over who was better, Partridge Family or Brady Bunch.

10. DaytimeDeb says:

Well, Partridge Family was “cooler” because they got to sing and travel. But Brady Bunch was cool because they had a neat house and got to go to Hawaii. But the real argument was which was better, Bewitched or Jeannie. And it was Samantha, always Samantha. Always will be Samantha. :-)

11. As Mrs. Keith Partridge I declare the P-Fam to be better. Although I am still mad at my older sister for telling me they were not really singing their songs. Decades later the hurt remains…only the wearing of a polyester top, bell bottoms and a pooka shell necklace (all of which I have…no…I meant HAD…yes, HAD) ease the pain.

12. DaytimeDeb says:

David (oops I mean Keith) and Shirley both sang for realz. But for the rest, your mean sister was correct. Come to think of it, the PF theme song was cooler, too.

13. DewiCasGwent says:

If you watch this you wil see what Whake Poo loks like and why its so important

14. For us the debate was who is cuter David Cassidy or Davy Jones!

15. Unfortunately a lot of whales are endangered species now. If they all were allowed to swim free in the ocean, there would be none left. :-(

16. :cry: :cry: :cry:

17. Bobby Sherman!

18. Fird Birfle says:

NO NO YERE ALL WRONG

what’s IMPORTANT is whether Marcia Marcia Marcia or Jan was groovier.

However, Saffron
    gets a Gold Star b’c the puka shell chokers were de rigeur.
    Mine was (deliberate dramatic pause) LAVENDAR!!!!!!!

19. Fird Birfle says:

NO NO the coolest one (if we aren’t talkin’ Beatles or R. Stones)
    IS *MIKE NESMITH* from the Monkees.

AND RIP Davey Jones :(

Signed,
    Mighty Opinionated
    (but I hadda be as a kid, to survive with three older
    brudders out-hollerin’ me all my life :) )

20. Oh for heaven’s sake people, the Partridge Family had a futuristic bus/house/pet IN SPACE in their animated series, the Brady’s just got that stupid magpie and weird dancing pandas.

Enuf Said.

21. Bobby Sherman fur shure. And Mickey Dolenz; Davy (RIP) was too pretty, Mike Nesmith was too serious and Peter Tonk… well, I simply could NOT imagine myself as Mrs. Tonk. Besides, Mickey was Circus Boy, peeps!

22. Mr. Beluga has some awesome abs!

23. Samantha was the one you married… after having a hot afair with Jeannie.

24. Fird Birfle says:

*joins ceejoe, shaking head*

then,
    sneaks up the street to skippymom and joins arms so she thinks that I’m REALLY on HER side :)

25. skippymom says:

Dear Firdie, I knew I could count on you for support!

26. BURRRRRRPP. Oh excuse me, I didnt see you there!

27. Gotta love the Partridge Family.

28. I can’t see anything when I click on the link. What aquarium is this?

29. DaytimeDeb says:

Jon! OK, that’s true, but still, Jon!!!

30. Martha in Washington says:

I’m imagining that these two are singing to each other.

31. Martha in Washington says:

Can’t we all just get along and agree that David was the cutest!

32. Well I have to admit that my big crush as a little girl Jack Wild, the Artful Dodger of Oliver and later of H R Pufnstuf fame.

33. Ohhh I can relate to that. All too well!

34. Martha in Washington says:

And Mark Lester was just adorable!

35. I clicked the link and didn’t learn anything, so I fed the URL of the photo into Google Image Search, and, if this http://theanimalblog.tumblr.com/post/32323360287/three-year-old-veronica-antov-interacts-with-a is correct, it’s at Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut. Exploring further, there is a Mystic Aquarium, in Mystic, Connecticut, and they do have a beluga whale, whose tank has “underwater” viewing windows, so it’s plausible. http://www.mysticaquarium.org/animals-and-exhibits/exhibits/264-beluga-whales

36. Incidentally, beluga whales have always looked unlike other whales to me — it was something about the head, it seemed more like land mammals or non-whale aquatic mammals like seals or walrus. So, I looked it up, and according to Wikipedia, “Unlike many dolphins and whales, the seven vertebrae in the neck are not fused together, allowing the animal to turn its head laterally without needing to rotate its body.” Leaving aside the bad grammar (dangling modifier, anyone?) that would explain what I intuited.

37. Huh, thought it might be the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. There’s not that many beluga whales on display these days I thought.

I know they have late night raves there but I can only hope that they’re not in the tanks.

38. tommygirl says: