THIS JUST IN: Dogs and Cats Sleeping Together [Bill Murray voice]

Via Dlisted, natch.

1. Mass hysteria has never been so snuggly.

2. Ahh, the warm and comforting embrace of an approaching apocalypse (2012 is almost over!).

3. Love how pup is looking intently at the camera but doesn’t move his head because that would wake up his mate. (platonic or romantic, take your pick)

4. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, I also noticed the pup looks like he/she would love to move but won’t disturb the kitteh! Soooo sweet!

5. Looks like he’d like to get up and go piddle or something, but he can’t disturb kitty.

6. :D I was thinking the same thing! I have been in that situation where there is a random assortment of cats laying next to me in bed and I have to do gymnastic maneuvering to get out of bed and not disturb kittehs…..

7. victoreia says:

Try “attempting to respond to an email” while occupied by a feline ruler!

8. Or into bed….

9. Yup. God forbid a human should ever make a kitty move. I often perch on the very edge of a chair I wanted to sit in to read, because there is a cat already occupying it.

10. Wherefore art thou Romeo?

11. Dog’s like, “A little privacy would be, y’know, nice. Humans!”

12. I second that, Katie :lol:

13. Alice Shortcake says:

*Marge Simpson voice*

14. Won’t somebody think of the cheeeldrun?

15. Ohh..mod lounge. Barkeep, I’ll have a latte with some macadamia nut cookies!

17. Well if yer gonna modlounge me, it’s barkeep. Otherwise, you’re the fief of this fiefdom.

18. I don’t modlounge anyone! I just decide where to send them once they land here. If you want to call that a fiefdom, I’ll take it!

19. victoreia says:

Looks like you haven’t decided to release them yet…….

Okay, who hasn’t paid the bar tab?

20. ..and don’t forget about second breakfast and elevenses! Maybe some nice crispy bacon????

21. Queen of Dork says:

And furry feet. Hobbits are the best! (and they are so quiet in the forest)

22. Meant to reply to Sharpy and computer put this in as an individual response. I think compy hs a bad case of the Mondays.

23. Fird Birfle says:

*singsong voice*

suuuuuumbuddy’s been reading Tolkein (sp?) …..

24. What ever is the preciousssssssssssssssss talking aboutses?

25. Fird Birfle says:

(PS: Saffron didja see the Big Bang Th. episode about The Ring???)

26. Zzzzz ZZZZ Zzzzz … what happened after the fourth breakfast? I remember something about a waffle bar … mrmmmrmmgmm waffles…

27. Kindly to make one for me as well. Please and thank you.

28. I think the dog knows that if he moves and disturbs kitty, he will get knifed! LOL

29. *gasp* Is there no shame?! *swoons*

30. DANG it! I JUST got her to sleep!

31. daaanng y’all are making Sharpy run around early this morning!

though I’m sure the sharpster is a better man than I, I would put decaf in that latte just out of spite ;)

32. Kitty was so tie-tie he fell asleep with his mittens on.

33. Puppeh looks so velvety soft… and so sweet!

34. Mammals are MADE for CUDDLES! XD X-3

35. Queen of Dork says:

Good Heavens. This is perhaps the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen. Did you see the way the dog was blinking? My Lord. *goes quietly into the supply room to inhale some smelling salts*

36. so sweet; he doesn’t want to move his head because it might disturb the kitty….

37. Why do cats always jerk awake mid-snuggle? Breaks the snuggly mood.