Mr. Baggyjean’s Kiddergoaten Class

Teacher comments: Buttermilk is disruptive in class, needs to work on staying in her seat, does not ask to go to the bathroom, thinks she is the Karate Kid.

You have goat to be kidding, Sophistikathryn

Comments

1. OMG, can goats be ADHD? Buttermilk is a handfull! Yet so very cute too.

2. OMG! The sproingy-ness!!
    Reminds me of the cute pygmy goat baby on Animal Planet’s _Too Cute_ last night. Was about prosh puppehs, but one family had this springy little goat, too.

3. Fird Birfle says:

OMG my feelingks are SO MIXED. 8-O
    I want to LURVE Buttermilk BUT OMG somebody please load the black/ white goat up in the emergency van and I’ll drive him/ her to the local small mammals’ veterinarian to get a hed scan. POOR THING.

signed,
    Tr@umatized fer life.

4. Fird Birfle says:

OH I KNOW 6rabbits :) I practically dove THRU my TV screen to get him. His name is Pipsqueak and the adorableness was OFF THA CHARTS.

5. Fird, I immediately thought of you as soon as that darling goat bounded thru tha door! I was sitting there thinking “Oh my, if Fird Birfle is seeing this, someone at CO better send the Hello Kitty Defibra-thingy, STAT!!” :-)

6. What a bully. :D

7. i think i know who hogged all the coffee this morning

8. I think the other 3 are adults–they seem much more sedate, with a certain ennui towards Buttermilk’s antics. When I watched it 4 more times (purely for research purposes) Buttermilk’s side-kicks didn’t look as bad as the first time thru. *kisses poor goats on tufted foreheads*

9. who slipped the coke into buttermilks breakfast!?

10. Did Buttermilk only knock over the black goats? I call discrimination! Cute discrimination, but still.

11. Does not play well with others.

12. Dear Buttermilk is simply a little hyper. Perhaps Ritalin will help.

13. Buttermilk is such a spaz!!! How hilarious. Those sproings over her pals are impressive!

14. stbernardmom says:

If Bmilk was allowed on a dog agility course, she would probably win!

15. muttluver says:

I was wondering how long that would take. :P Blackie just gets up like nothing happened, so this is probably normal, which would explain why the humans don’t do anything–sometimes scolding is useless. XD

16. kindamara says:

I was just thinking the same. That episode of “Too Cute” was one of the best …

17. Mary (the first) says:

Maybe Buttermilk is secretly half kangaroo?

18. esproingshially the double-brother leap at 0:28

19. 0:52 is a thing of beauty. :)

20. All those goats have the same super-powers as Buttermilk. Imagine if they all ran amuck. 8O

21. Shouldn’t there be a “sproing” tag? CO should invent one if it doesn’t exist already; if it does exist, it should be applied to this post.

22. LOL!!! You beat me to the punch, dgerish :~)

23. Just as hysterical the second time :~) I think that Buttermilk should be in the Olympics~~maybe hurdling or gymnastics, or both!

24. sabrina rose says:

If anyone is a silent film buff, the little goat might remind them of Charlie Chaplin’s “The Kid” Just full of high jinks and devilishness!

25. I felt bad for those Black goats too Firdie. But they kept getting up like it was nothing, soooo possibly Buttermilk does this on a daily basis. Of course she is adorable with her sproinginess…and goat hurdling.

26. Give that kid a box and he might give Maru a run for his money.

27. And I love the extra small detail of a waggling little goattail.

28. flutterbye says:

Agreed Meaghan, and I also move that “Sproinginess” be added to the rules of cuteness. Please see that other video of the baby tiger on that person’s couch from a while back. Almost killed me.

29. Fird Birfle says:

But nobody brought the Defibra-thingy …. :(
    I guess everybody wuz bizzee….

30. Fird Birfle says:

Where is Amuck??

31. Is that a bit of a squatty-legged pee break around 0:20????

32. Is that a bit of a squatty-legged pee break around 0:20????

33. birdcage71 says:

And is there an echo in here??

34. I was talking with someone who had actually raised pygmy goats (and alpacas too) and they are all this sprongy. They love to climb on things, even an oveturned bucket – or a fellow herd member.

Why was I talking to the goat girl? because I’m leaving my high-stress job here at Mouse World, buying an RV and taking it on the road! When someone asks me my ultimate goal, I say “Laramie, Wyoming to raise pygmy goats!” Lately I’ve been adding black-faced sheep and corgis.

Friday’s the last work day and I hit the road in the middle of November. Just me and two unsuspecting cats. This is going to be so much fun!

35. Lucy's Mommeh says:

FYI, Buttermilk has an FB page.

36. Actually, it’s “amok” as in “Amok Time” a favorite Star Trek episode, which is the only reason I know this word! :-)

37. Annnndddd…apparently I only THOUGHT I knew it, cos Dictionary.com says it CAN be spelled “amuck”–so sorry!–and gives the def as…

amok or amuck (əˈmʌk, əˈmɒk, əˈmʌk)
    — n 1. a state of murderous frenzy, originally observed among Malays
    — adv 2. run amok to run about with or as if with a frenzied desire to kill
    [C17: from Malay amoq furious assault]

…which means I haven’t been using this word correctly AT ALL! 8O

38. lisaLassie says:

Yes, we were all too busy, between trying to dive into the TV screen to snatch tiny goatling, and fainting from truly dangerous levels of Teh Cte. And by the way: yesterday’s CO calendar featured the Goat-o-Matic dishwasher. Check it out: if you dare.

39. stbernardmom says:

It’s okay……just breatheeeeeeee

40. victoreia says:

Lurkensproingen: I haz it.

41. So I have used the term pronging (the gait of quadrupeds involving jumping high into the air) forever to describe when my scaredy cats vertically ascend when frightened…but this, THIS is pronging!! Love it!

42. …………

Wow…amazing…the cute managed to cancel out that rather massive bit of yuckiness

43. Aww – and no one said “aww shucks – she’s just a Kid” I am surprised – perhaps the Grown Up goats said it for me

44. ROFL! And now please somebody stop her drinking that Red Bull!

45. I am so envious, I can’t even see straight. More power to ya, sistah! Stay warm and stay in touch. :)

46. I imagine that goats knock each other around all the time. Their heads must be hard.

47. Yep, that’s pretty much what I was like in the 1st and 2nd grades… Then I got a reallllly mean nun and was finally terrorized into sitting in my seat for the entire day. Of course, I did routinely continue to get in trouble for “talking to my neighbor.”

48. Fird Birfle says:

WINS

49. Fird Birfle says:

why???

*giggle*

50. What a bully-goat.

51. The other goats would like the humans to PLEASE put some big rocks in the yard so Buttermilk will sproing on THOSE instead.

52. I love that her Facebook page lists her as an “Entertainer.”

53. Oh, so Buttermilk is THAT kid. I guess there’s one in every class.

54. Fird Birfle says:

An excellent skills assessment, that !!!

55. Fird Birfle says:

nice also :)

56. If you look at it, Buttermilk merely jumps on the back and then pushes off which knocks them down…kind of launching pad, if you will. These little goomers are so use to this. On another note…I love the sounds…like little giggles of children on the playground.

57. If Buttermilk weren’t so redonkulously cute and sproingy, he would kind of be an ass for springboarding off that poor goat all the time.