Max Is Back

Now here we have Cute Overload’s fave Corgi, Max Stubbular. Max usually only has one or two speeds..a slow trot, or no speed at all. And here Maxie shows us once again how it’s done, with special guest Eeyore.

Max Wuz Pinned.

Comments

1. Words cannot express how much I love corgis. If I had dogs, they’d be corgis.

2. Happy Birthday to Eeyore and Winnipeg-ther-Pooh!
    First published October 14, 1926 :-)

3. this needs to be Matchink ! Maybe the ears, maybe the pose, maybe the stubbular legs, or all of the above.

4. fish eye no miko says:

I’d say bumping/rubbing noses, period, should be a Rule of Cute. (-:

5. 260Oakley says:

Hmm, I think Max may have left Winnie the Poo out in the yard.

(Right, time for my 8-year-old inner child to go to bed.)

6. fleurdamour says:

Snorgling Corgieyore!

7. rescue gal says:

I am totally Corgi obsessed, but I cannot stop staring at the bizarre foot in the photo. I thought my toes were long. WOW!

8. sabrina rose says:

I agree. Also, check out the tummy freckles!

9. sabrina rose says:

Read Sarum, by (darn, I forgot). Interesting ideas about the origins of people with long toes. The person in the photo is probably extra sure-footed and fleet, and perhaps has chosen the blue polish to harmonize with periwinkle Eeyore. And there is true perfection in lining up paws, noses, and ears!

10. victoreia says:

I <3 Eeyore!

(The corgi's cute, too!)

11. You know what they say about people with long toes . . .
    (I have them too, so I’m dissing myself.)

12. This is not just cute it’s KUWET!!!!!!!!!!! *dies * *dies again *

13. Agreed. It’s not already? Noses are Cute! Two noses are cuter. Noses bumping? Be still my heart!

14. He’s lookin’ in a mirror no?

15. What do they say? I have two toes on each foot longer than my “big toe”. If you look at Classical statuary all the statues have toes like mine. Must be a god or goddess.

16. Lisa Fetterman says:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

17. The speckled tummeh just keels me!

18. i think corgis are my fav dog. it’s their blobbular dimensions.

19. That’s called Morton’s Toe, after a doctor who described them. In France, they’re called ‘Greek feet’, since, as you say, they show up in ancient Greek statuary.

Yes, I’ve got them too…

20. That’s okay, you’re just experiencing corgnitive dissonance.

21. DaytimeDeb says:

Corgi Love! I don’t know which to do first: Snorgle the belleh or Nom Nom on the ears. But first I have to figure out how to crawl into the photo.

22. I read somewhere they’re called Princess toes…!?

23. Ah! The beepitude — love it.