Max Is Back

Now here we have Cute Overload’s fave Corgi, Max Stubbular. Max usually only has one or two speeds..a slow trot, or no speed at all. And here Maxie shows us once again how it’s done, with special guest Eeyore.

Max Wuz Pinned.

1. Words cannot express how much I love corgis. If I had dogs, they’d be corgis.

2. Happy Birthday to Eeyore and Winnipeg-ther-Pooh!
    First published October 14, 1926 :-)

3. 260Oakley says:

Hmm, I think Max may have left Winnie the Poo out in the yard.

(Right, time for my 8-year-old inner child to go to bed.)

4. That’s okay, you’re just experiencing corgnitive dissonance.

5. this needs to be Matchink ! Maybe the ears, maybe the pose, maybe the stubbular legs, or all of the above.

6. fish eye no miko says:

I’d say bumping/rubbing noses, period, should be a Rule of Cute. (-:

7. sabrina rose says:

I agree. Also, check out the tummy freckles!

8. Agreed. It’s not already? Noses are Cute! Two noses are cuter. Noses bumping? Be still my heart!

9. fleurdamour says:

Snorgling Corgieyore!

10. rescue gal says:

I am totally Corgi obsessed, but I cannot stop staring at the bizarre foot in the photo. I thought my toes were long. WOW!

11. sabrina rose says:

Read Sarum, by (darn, I forgot). Interesting ideas about the origins of people with long toes. The person in the photo is probably extra sure-footed and fleet, and perhaps has chosen the blue polish to harmonize with periwinkle Eeyore. And there is true perfection in lining up paws, noses, and ears!

12. You know what they say about people with long toes . . .
    (I have them too, so I’m dissing myself.)

13. What do they say? I have two toes on each foot longer than my “big toe”. If you look at Classical statuary all the statues have toes like mine. Must be a god or goddess.

14. That’s called Morton’s Toe, after a doctor who described them. In France, they’re called ‘Greek feet’, since, as you say, they show up in ancient Greek statuary.

Yes, I’ve got them too…

15. I read somewhere they’re called Princess toes…!?

16. victoreia says:

I <3 Eeyore!

(The corgi's cute, too!)

17. This is not just cute it’s KUWET!!!!!!!!!!! *dies * *dies again *

18. He’s lookin’ in a mirror no?

19. Lisa Fetterman says:

20. The speckled tummeh just keels me!

21. i think corgis are my fav dog. it’s their blobbular dimensions.

22. DaytimeDeb says:

Corgi Love! I don’t know which to do first: Snorgle the belleh or Nom Nom on the ears. But first I have to figure out how to crawl into the photo.

23. Ah! The beepitude — love it.