THIS JUST IN: Panda Physical

The sixth panda cub born at the San Diego Zoo, born July 29, gets the very best in medical attention, an experience not unlike getting probed by space aliens, if his noisy reaction is anything to go by.

1. Stressfactor says:

He’s all: “Ehn! Ehn!… Oh, you’re gonna scratch my neck? Okay….”

2. stop measuring my pink shnoz!
    *stamps paw*

3. Crazy Pants says:

That cub sounds the way I feel when I have to do a chore I don’t like.

4. Come here, baby, and I’ll cuddle you until you feel better.

5. Just curious, NTMTOM, exactly how do you know what getting probed by space aliens is like? I’m just saying! it would explain a LOT! ;) Happy Friday!

6. The Original Jane says:

What I was thinking. Been to area 51 lately?

7. This is going to be unpleasant I just know it! Oh! It involves petting. Well why didn’t you say so!!!

8. I believe I need one of them. The panda not the exam.

9. bad cat robot says:

That video shows several splendid examples of what I call the “protest paw”. With my cats it means “no I am not captured, I am still a Wild Beast, oh and scritch a little bit harder on the chin there, hoomin…”

10. :)

11. “Protest Paw©” A new Rule ‘O Cuteness? I think so!
    (I copywriteded that for ya.)

12. JustAnotherHeather says:

Is it just me, or does it sound like he’s related to Teddy the porcupine? I’d love to hear both of them talking about apples. Or all about their plans for taking over the world with cuteness.

13. lisaLassie says:

It’s not just you. And they have already conquered moi.

14. RoadRunner says:

The indignity of ot all!

15. I want to be those people! Do you think that would require me having to go back to school? …

16. I’m pretty sure you would need at least a BA in scritching!

17. skippymom says:

Love the tie-tie eyes at the end.

18. I want my mommy!

19. Fird Birfle says:

Don’t we ALL??? ;)

20. The Original Jane says:

It’s Build a Bear workshop. Oh, and ‘SPLODE!

21. Meep! Mew!

22. Okay, do these folks have to take a special class or a drug or something? Because HOW can you get that close to that baby and NOT just kiss and kiss it until the authorities are called? HOW?

23. lisaLassie says:

They ARE the authorities.

24. I am so ded – from hearing little panda noises! Priceless!

25. Mary (the first) says:

omg Babeh Panda squeaking!!

26. Every cell in my body reacted to that. Can heart and brain cells ovulate?

27. Blesssss! :)

28. I want the job of post-exam calmer-downer! Let me has it!

29. summermixx says:

hhaaha!! fat tub-of-guts complained the entire time!! hahahlaa!!