How many times has this happened to you

You’re sitting in your cubikuhl and OMG CUTE OVERLOAD OVERDOSE™

Orige content by Vooza.

1. The attacks happen almost hourly for me. Fortunately, I do not know these guys.

2. This is very clever, by the way.

3. i can stop any time i want

4. Martha in Washington says:

Yeah, but why would you want to?

5. Tewtally.

6. Thanks for the mention, CO! More fun vids like this over at …esp up your alley if you’re in tech/startup world.

-Vooza CEO

7. BTW, you’re all fired. :P

8. Hahahaha… unfortunately, I work with a bunch of weird accountants, and they would never be so understanding.

9. phred's mom says:

Accountants think beans are cute and worth
    counting, which tells you all you need to know
    about them. Was married to one once, so
    I know.

10. phred? my friend has two cats phrank and phred lol

11. They need the defribathingy!!!

Also, I work with a bunch of chicks (not the fuzzy yellow kind). They’re all CO enablers.

12. And who else really wants to see her friend’s picture of the sharpei wearing dress socks?

13. Me three!

14. Me too !

15. Mary (the first) says:

I do!!

16. regular occurrence here, too. I’m quite thankful no one comes in to my office to look over my shoulder

17. I’ve been checking this site on a daily basis since 2007… In other words…I’ve lost count.

18. Carol Cashes says:

Yeah, me too! I HAVE to. It is an addiction, but the first step is recognizing you have a problem. Only thing is – it’s NOT A PROBLEM.

19. Definitely NOT a problem…..only problem I have is when I DON’T check CO over the weekends and I check it at the office on Mondays. I have a TOTAL CO overload at 8am……makes for a good start to the week though!

20. I check this site MULTIPLE times a day. 8O

21. Moi aussi.

22. Same here!

23. savvy_geek says:

^ Ditto. Sad, but true….lol And that video is EXACTLY what all of my friends think my workday is like.

24. phred's mom says:

Me, too. Good thing I’m retired, or I’d be
    out on the street.

25. JustAnotherHeather says:

… Is there a picture of possibly British squirrels having a tea party? I need to see it! Now, please?

26. bookmonstercats says:

I am dividing my time at the moment between reading CO and taking trips to my window. I have a British skwerl in my garden; he’s busy taking seeds out of my bird feeder and burying them in my neighbours’ plant pots.

27. Fird Birfle says:

that skwyrl is showing TRUE dedication to his mission.

28. everyday folk…everyday

29. Amandaish says:

For some reason the company I work for BLOCKS CO. It’s so very wrong. I have to come home and get my dose. Of course, Pinterest works, in case I need a quick fix.

30. I’m just glad I can check CO on my phone, since my current job doesn’t allow time for CO. (It’s a temp job…..)

31. Am addicted. I admit it! CO keeps me sane, not INsane. And I freely spread the CUTE!

32. LOL. That´s me, like, EVERY DAY when I get my CO email! :D

33. yeah i’m addicted. and worse, i infect others by spreading the cuteness in every possible link i have! bwaahahahaha!

34. I called my cubicle coworkers over to watch the video with me! Yep, this happens on an hourly basis for me.