Step Right Up!

It’s Bucket o’ Ducks! The classic carnival game where everybody’s a winner! Pick a duck and pick a prize!

You win a huge, purple, stuffed elephant, Sender-Inner Marhand M. Photo by F.J. Dein.

Comments

1. I kind of want to put my face in that bucket.

2. THE DUCK BUCKET! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEE!

3. skippymom says:

You beat me to it. Can I go after you?

4. Fird Birfle says:

ok peeps — stop me, if you’ve heard this one before —

I WANNA BUCKET ‘O DUCKLINGS!!!!!

5. and a side of curly tailios?

6. skippymom says:

Stop! We’ve heard that before.
    Actually–huh?

7. Martha in Washington says:

I can seriously FEEL the soft fuzziness with my eyeballs!

8. 18???

9. That’s how I felt! Wow!

10. You can also win a pile of duckling poo in your hand. Those babies are cute, but they don’t care where they go.

11. Bills bills bills!

12. Who wants a stuffed elephant? I’ll keep the duck.

13. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

I nominate the ducklet on the bottom right of the bucket as having “worst view ever” since his beak is right under a brother/sister ducklet’s tail feathers. As they say, “whoever smelt it, dealt it.”

14. What a lovely bunch of Quackers!

15. They look so velvety!

16. I want a duckling AND a purple elephant!

17. I… I’ve just… well…
    um. y’all, I’m a pile o’goo right now..

can somebody put up a caution sign?

18. How could you ever pick just one??? I wanna whole Bucket-o-Ducks for my very own!

19. And it’s soooo soooothing. A bucket of ducklings is just what I needed. :-)

20. SlaveToCat says:

Funny, that’s what my Klingon friend said in 10 forward the other night.

21. SlaveToCat says:

Bucket -O- Sunshine

22. I got 19 :o

23. Wow. That is some serious floof.
    PS- I wanna fill my bathtub with those :D

24. *treads carefully through the goo formerly known as tracylee to put up a lovely, duckling-yellow caution sign*

25. I got eighteen, too: fourteen brown heads and four yellow heads… unless there’s an almost-completely-buried yellow head at about 9:00. It’s hard to tell.

26. And get duckie kisses!!!

27. There’s some ducks in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza.
    There’s some ducks in the bucket, dear Liza, some ducks!
    So snorgle them, dear Henry, dear Henry.
    So snorgle them, dear Henry, dear Henry snorgle them!

Y’all can just call me Henry, m’kay?! ;-)

28. *hands on hips*
    I am appalled that nobody has made a SINGLE mention of the stubbular wings on the little guy at about 5:00. Appalled, I tell you!