Bend Me, Shape Me, Any Way You Want Me

Spug Spugly on YouTube says “This is our new kitten Bean. She’s a little easy to manipulate when she’s dreaming.”

Comments

1. jhlaberee says:

Just like an obedient plant!

2. You’d be amazed at how many creatures I’ve owned that you could do this with, dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, sons, my husband…

Also, this kitteh’s name is, Bean? Bean?! Could a cuter name exist?!!

3. Mom, Dad, I had the weirdest dream. I dreamed that an alien forced me to dance the Macarena and the Robot all night long! Why are my paws still tired?

4. lol I see what you did there.

5. We can look but we can’t touch, I don’t think she likes us much…

6. I love the name, Bean! I call my two smaller black cats, who like to curl up together, my little black beans. (see my icon – that’s them! Sparky and Elaine)

7. Fird Birfle says:

to mamabear: no. NO cuter name is possible.

8. Fird Birfle says:

D’awwwww :)

They have glowing orbs of vision !!!

9. Fird Birfle says:

To Spug: Comme Bean est adorable!!!!

10. Also: Spotted Belleh Alert! Going in for a snorgle!

11. OMGOMGOMG

Bean is the image of my dear separted Steve. And Steve used to do the exact same thing! I used to wonder if she even had bones in there.

12. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Steve/ RIP !!!

13. Clairdelune says:

Not if I get there first!!

14. Clairdelune says:

This is the last straw. OMG. Cannot. Bear. The Qte. Help!!! *out for the count*

15. [seizes opportunity as ceejoe's and Clairdelune's heads collide--rushes in for first snorgle]

16. I’m honored, ceejoe, you named one of your kitties after me :~)

17. Latest product from Nature: a fully poseable action figure.

18. Martha in Washington says:

My cat Gemma watched this with me and I could just hear her thinking “Silly Cat, where is your dignity?” in a quite offended manner!

Also…guy in suspenders. Is there a bow tie up there somewhere too?

19. [shoves Juno out of the way, raises Bean's arms, and snorgles that tum as it has never been snorgled before]

20. Looking at the purple color, I almost thought he was Amish, but the shirt had buttons.

21. WHUUU—???

22. warrior rabbit says:

I like that your cat was named Steve. And was a she.

23. Bean?!? As in TOE Bean?!? Perfect.
    I find this video inexplicably hilarious.

24. DaytimeDeb says:

And the whole “he’s using a camera” thing. That usually is a giveaway that they’re not Amish. :-)

25. I’ll try to remember to bring my football helmet next time.

26. :) Actually – true story – she came to me as a teeny tiny foster kitten, and the people that found her on their porch had the last name of Lane… sometimes it’s difficult to be creative with names… :)

27. The next kid that falls asleep in my lap is SO gonna get this treatment !

28. I second the 8O

29. Does that kitteh have wires in eet’s arms???
    So cute! :)

30. I think he’s lead tenor in a swing choir.

31. A mouth guard is probably a good idea, too. We take our tum snorgling seriously in these parts.

32. That’s what I was thinking! Armature/pawature like Gumby, possibly soon more like Pokey.

33. As long as his face isn’t showing, it may not be a big deal if he were.

Heck, we have amish friends who keep their laptops and cell phones in the barn and night and have a gas generated hot tub upstairs.

34. As long as you rub me, it’s alright!

35. :lol: AWW, what a thing to do to sweet little Bean :lol:

36. Dear Little Bean – so relaxed and so trusting to his / her human
    My Sam was like that – I hope he has met up with Steve on the Rainbow Bridge – he was a lovely old boy – Big Black and Beautiful – T.U.M Steve will have a buddy I am sure, Sam was such a FRIEND

37. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Sam !!! RIP

38. I don’t get how it says “share the cute” When you can’t even share it!