Bend Me, Shape Me, Any Way You Want Me

Spug Spugly on YouTube says “This is our new kitten Bean. She’s a little easy to manipulate when she’s dreaming.”

1. jhlaberee says:

Just like an obedient plant!

2. WHUUU—???

3. I second the 8O

4. You’d be amazed at how many creatures I’ve owned that you could do this with, dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, sons, my husband…

Also, this kitteh’s name is, Bean? Bean?! Could a cuter name exist?!!

5. lol I see what you did there.

6. Fird Birfle says:

to mamabear: no. NO cuter name is possible.

7. Mom, Dad, I had the weirdest dream. I dreamed that an alien forced me to dance the Macarena and the Robot all night long! Why are my paws still tired?

8. We can look but we can’t touch, I don’t think she likes us much…

9. I love the name, Bean! I call my two smaller black cats, who like to curl up together, my little black beans. (see my icon – that’s them! Sparky and Elaine)

10. Fird Birfle says:

D’awwwww :)

They have glowing orbs of vision !!!

11. I’m honored, ceejoe, you named one of your kitties after me :~)

12. :) Actually – true story – she came to me as a teeny tiny foster kitten, and the people that found her on their porch had the last name of Lane… sometimes it’s difficult to be creative with names… :)

13. Fird Birfle says:

To Spug: Comme Bean est adorable!!!!

14. Also: Spotted Belleh Alert! Going in for a snorgle!

15. Clairdelune says:

Not if I get there first!!

16. [seizes opportunity as ceejoe’s and Clairdelune’s heads collide–rushes in for first snorgle]

17. I’ll try to remember to bring my football helmet next time.

18. A mouth guard is probably a good idea, too. We take our tum snorgling seriously in these parts.

19. [shoves Juno out of the way, raises Bean’s arms, and snorgles that tum as it has never been snorgled before]

Bean is the image of my dear separted Steve. And Steve used to do the exact same thing! I used to wonder if she even had bones in there.

21. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Steve/ RIP !!!

22. warrior rabbit says:

I like that your cat was named Steve. And was a she.

23. Clairdelune says:

This is the last straw. OMG. Cannot. Bear. The Qte. Help!!! *out for the count*

24. Latest product from Nature: a fully poseable action figure.

25. Martha in Washington says:

My cat Gemma watched this with me and I could just hear her thinking “Silly Cat, where is your dignity?” in a quite offended manner!

Also…guy in suspenders. Is there a bow tie up there somewhere too?

26. I think he’s lead tenor in a swing choir.

27. Looking at the purple color, I almost thought he was Amish, but the shirt had buttons.

28. DaytimeDeb says:

And the whole “he’s using a camera” thing. That usually is a giveaway that they’re not Amish. :-)

29. As long as his face isn’t showing, it may not be a big deal if he were.

Heck, we have amish friends who keep their laptops and cell phones in the barn and night and have a gas generated hot tub upstairs.

30. Bean?!? As in TOE Bean?!? Perfect.
    I find this video inexplicably hilarious.

31. The next kid that falls asleep in my lap is SO gonna get this treatment !

32. Does that kitteh have wires in eet’s arms???
    So cute! :)

33. That’s what I was thinking! Armature/pawature like Gumby, possibly soon more like Pokey.

34. As long as you rub me, it’s alright!

35. :lol: AWW, what a thing to do to sweet little Bean :lol:

36. Dear Little Bean – so relaxed and so trusting to his / her human
    My Sam was like that – I hope he has met up with Steve on the Rainbow Bridge – he was a lovely old boy – Big Black and Beautiful – T.U.M Steve will have a buddy I am sure, Sam was such a FRIEND

37. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Sam !!! RIP

38. I don’t get how it says “share the cute” When you can’t even share it!