Oh, Get Over It.

So you got a D in math. It happens.

Me? I haven’t caught a mouse in a month! A month!

The guys are givin’ me grief like you cannot imagine. Everybody has slumps. Babe Ruth had slumps! I go a month with no results, and all of a sudden I’m ‘over the hill’. And another thing—

Buck up, Ademiromano.

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

IT’S EMO GIRL :)

2. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

Inconceivable! Everyone knows cats are the least sympathetic creatures. This kitty is just encouraging her to get a smoothie so he can steal the second smoothie.

Oh and speaking of not catching a mouse, I came across this story of the Prime Minister’s official mouser, Larry, being fired because he was so bad at catching mice. Poor cat! http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassai/the-official-mouse-catching-cat-of-britain-just-go

3. It’s it wonderful? No matter how complicated the world gets you special friend will always be there for you.

4. marmie boys are the bestest.

5. Aw, man. My dear departed orange kitty ALWAYS conforted me when I was upset. She couldn’t stand to see me cry. Which I think I’m going to do now.

6. The very essence of unconditional love.

7. Aw hon, don’t cry. You know your baby girl wouldn’t want you to be sad. *hug*

8. Thanks! It’s a good sad, though.

9. ScoutsMom says:

Looks like my little Ponyboy who’s about a year old now. Funny thing – he wasn’t all that affectionate for the first year, but I took him to the vet for his annual appt and it must have scared him. Ever since then, he has been much more clingy and snuggly. Or it could just be that it’s getting colder here. But either way, he’s become my little love bug.

10. We had an earthquake last night in Montreal, a rare thing in Québec. It was only a little one 4.5, but big enough that I woke up with 3 scared cats on my pillow! :lol:

11. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

I’m sad to be in moderation limbo.

12. This is the anti-Henri. With the ennui.

13. We hope you enjoyed the pumpkin spice chai latte!

14. Three scared cats and one pillow…. Did they leave any scars?

15. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

It was a delicious trap of indecision. “Do I want to stay in limbo and have more? Do I want my comment to be acknowledged?” And so on…

16. And how many rabbits do you have? :)

17. Hey, are you the same Coffee Cup who used to be here, then disappeared for a long time?

18. He’s still in residence, which tells me that he had other talents! Perhaps they need to have a Cabinet lap cat instead of a chief mouser!

I sympathize. My cats are OK mousers at best, and there are three of them. I keep trying to do performance evaluations, and they curl up in my lap and then . . .

19. And the pumpkin spice cat.

20. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

I’ve only ever posted as Coffee Cup, so I imagine I must be? Unless someone else also used that name while I disappeared, in which case, maybe not. I was here during Theo’s grand days.

21. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

Still just the one, so my name is slightly misleading. :)

22. Clairdelune says:

yes, we know what happens then…. that purr box wil get you every time… :)

23. Clairdelune says:

:( Looks just like my dear departed marmie kitty, my very first kitty … siggghhh. She was always on my lap whenever I sat down, and even at night she curled up on me — had to learn to sleep on my back.

24. Yes, you are the same one. Welcome back! Plan on sticking around for a while?

25. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

Yes, I plan to, though as usual life creates obstacles.

26. No, it was not a jump scare, more of a lets stick close to mommy for protection type of scared.

27. I am now a back sleeper as well. I seem to start off on my side, but then my calico comes in and pokes me in the face until I roll over so she can sleep on my chest. She has trained me well.

28. My calico sleeps in my arms with her head on the pillow. She doesn’t go to bed with me, and I have no idea when or how she gets into position, but there she is in the morning.

29. The funny thing is when a cat sleep on your chest, she feels super heavy. When she’s on your back, you hardly feel the weight at all.

30. Fird Birfle says:

truthiness here.

31. but, oh, the complete relaxation of a warm purring kitty on your chest. I can feel my blood pressure and stress levels plummet when my kitty does it.

32. AWW :( I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear departed kitty, T.U.M. :( I am sure you will find an orange kitty or two or more for you to love :)

33. WHOA! I am glad to hear that you and your three sweet kitties are okay, Gigi. I live in Coquitlam, British Columbia, and we heard about your earthquake.

34. Your three kitties sound like lets stick with mom in case we all have to leave in a hurry scare as well, Gigi.

35. :lol: Don’t all kitties have us trained, ScoutsMom :lol:

36. KittyMarthaPoo says:

I had the total opposite problem with my tan tabbyTaffy. We got him as a 7 week old kitten & he was totally affectionate for like a year or 2. Then he abruptly decided that he no longer wanted any part of lovin’ or snuggling. So we were forced to add a Beagle to the household. Said Beagle is the biggest snuggle-bug ever.

37. Fird Birfle says:

“So we were forced to add a Beagle….” = :)

38. The best way to watch a scary movie is between the ears of a kitteh. The purring, especially, will make all the monsters go.

39. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

I had a rotten Monday and Wednesday. Both days, Philo (who normally isn’t into being picked up) allowed me to snorgle him and sniff his fur. And he purred the whole time I was doing it!

40. Aww, cheer up sweetheart. Things are never that bad with a kitty!

(Daddy mode kicked in with this one.)

41. Some are born with Beagles, some achieve Beagles, and some have Beagles thrust upon them.