Fluffy and White. They Can Only Be Clouds.

Clouds are classified into a system that uses Latin words to describe the appearance of clouds.

I don’t know which these guys are, but they’re cirrusly cute.

Samoyeds brought to you by Reddit

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Heavenly!!

2. Fird Birfle says:

We are *rather* thinking in the same direkshons, Mary. My reackshon was
    [Deutsch] “MEIN GOTT!!!11!!!”

3. Love the delicious ear flops!!! cirrusly kronschables!

4. Martha in Washington says:

CumuloNOMbus!

5. Martha in Washington says:

Really? Cloud puns get you a table in the Lounge? Margarita and some chips and salsa please!

6. They are cute individually and cumulusly. :mrgreen:

7. Apparently, because mine just sent me straight to the Lounge, too.

Canapes, anyone?

8. They be Samoyeds :D

9. Fluffy!

10. looks like someone’s already started on the earsies without me!
    luckily there’s some delicious paws and muzzles : )

11. rescue gal says:

I demand to know if those ears taste like marshmallows. I will stand for nothing less than a personal taste test.

12. my first thought was do we have any chocolate sauce?

13. Crinitus canis!

14. delicious scoops o’Samoyed :)

15. emmberrann says:

Do you think the cloudies excrete cloud-like tootsie rolls?

16. 260Oakley says:

The puppies were getting out of hand, so we called in a trainer to provide cloud control.

17. Fleurdamour says:

Cirrusberus, the three headed cloud.

18. 260Oakley says:

Today’s forecast: cloudy, with a chance of fur-cipitation.

19. They’re so fluffy I’m gonna die!

20. der Ruf der Wildnis! (the call of the wild!)

21. And fur-rost warnings.

22. Every white dog I’ve known has been a rascal. I felt the need to convey this information to you.

23. They’re like a marble statue,carved in fur,floofy fluffy fur.

24. Ok, all of you all are eloquent with your puns, whereas all I can say is, “OMG, FLUFFY!”

25. Fird Birfle says:

that seems scientifically quite valid, Shaz.

26. One Skunk Todd says:

Cute-ulonombus. :p

27. The floof…. it keels!!!

28. Fird Birfle says:

29. Fird Birfle says:

I”m rather surprised to find, that this wasn’t a comment from skippymom :)

30. skippymom says:

hahahahahahahha

31. Athena's Mom says:

Must. Grab. Trio. And. Motorboat. True story: When I was a young hot college student, I was “laying out” (ha! remember that??) with others on the campus lawn. I heard behind me “No! Come! Don’t!!!!” and tilted my head back just in time to see a Samoyed puppeh galloping right for me with its ear tips bouncing, the typical Sammy “smile” on its face. The puppeh pounced on my head, dislodging my sunglasses so she could kiss and kiss and kiss me as I flailed impotently, shrieking with laughter. The owners were mortified, but it was the cutest mauling I’ve ever taken, and I’d do it again.

32. My sister’s dog is a samoyed mix, and he’s the sweetest thing ever. I think it comes from being both lazy and stupid. Unfortunately, they live in the South so Coconut ends up being shaved for several months each year.

33. Fird Birfle says:

Fortunately, I haven’t often seen hospital surgical departments with Samoyed Brain Surgeons on staff, so they can perhaps survive on their physical charms ….

34. Whaddya think snow is?

35. I had a samoyed [alleged mix, said to appear show quality but fixed and without papers] that was also sweet, dumb, and lazy. Suffered herself to be fenced in (with plenty of walks) and other non-samoyed behaviors. Would attempt to herd her humins, though.

36. OMG, I swear I saw a bunch of these guys in front of the cotton candy vendor at the fair!