Please, Please, Please

Take me to Carrotland. I’ll clean up my room and go to bed on time and save up all my greens to buy Carrotella’s Castle so we’ll never have to leave!

It’s a carrot world after all, redditter stargoslaby.

Comments

1. Fun fact: Rabbits are no more fond of carrots (on average) than of any other vegetable. The myth stems from Bugs Bunny, who eats carrots in homage to Clark Gable in “It Happened One Night”.

2. Martha in Washington says:

Clark Gable *sigh*

3. Martha in Washington says:

He’s praying SSOOO hard! I’d gladly donate some greens to make this lil cutie’s dream come true!

4. Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord …….for carrots in heaps!?

5. Fird Birfle says:

Bugs Bunny *sigh*

6. 4leafclover says:

“Please, pretty please, with a carrot on top?”

7. 4leafclover says:

LOL!!

8. SlaveToCat says:

Oh great Carrot God, please please please make MY numbers come up on tonight’s Power Ball drawing. I promise to buy my family a vegetable garden, and start a shelter for homeless bunnies, and and and there’s lots more I will do if I hit the lotto tonight.

9. Ohhh! I see Silver Marten pantaloons!!!!

10. second Wayne’s World reference in one day!
    Garth – Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?
    Wayne – No….
    Garth – Neither did I… I was just asking.

11. And God bless Carrot Top.

12. Fird Birfle says:

he was on with my Virtual Husband, Craig Ferguson, one night last week ….

13. I am so in love with this sweet bunny! What a cutie pie!!

14. I heard the actor who played the voice of Bugs Bunny was actually allergic to carrots.

15. My holland lop actually *loves* carrots. My last guy wasn’t so keen on them, but my current guy will do almost anything for a hunk of carrot, and run off with it to eat in a special spot where he can guard against anyone stealing it from him.

16. Mel wasn’t allergic, he just really didn’t like the taste of them, so he’d chew and spit. He was a bit of a perfectionist for sound and voices (and if you ever hear his other work, it shines through there as well), and couldn’t find a substitute that sounded -just- like a carrot enough for his liking.
    This being said… I could not deny this bunneh -anything-. C’mon, little guy, I’ll take you wherever you wanna go! And we can ride any ride you like!

17. Martha in Washington says:

My sadly-missed doggie Jewel would seriously choose carrots over meat. We tried it once!

18. Is it just me or is this bunneh’s head enormous?

19. Coffee Cup (now with more rabbits) says:

JenDeyan – it’s perspective from the camera. Rabbits usually sit in a way that makes it look like they are leaning forward.

20. orderfire says:

…Lord knows, it would be the first time.

21. I want to kiss those sweet paws.

22. Fird Birfle says:

Also this photo needs an audio background of James Brown’s classic song
    “Please, please please please….” :)

23. He looks mildly like he just ate a bad carrot and it’s on the tail end of digestion…..O_o

24. pupfanatic says: