I Want My Money, Hairball!

Parrot: You owe me 20 bucks! Remember? You HAD to have catnip?
Cat: Yeah, I was a little short this month.
Parrot: What? I bailed you out!
Cat: Get lost kid, you bother me.

Spasibo, Meanwhile In Russia!

Comments

1. That cat looks distinctly aggrieved.

2. Already grumpy-looking gorgeous Wilford Brimley kitteh is amazingly patient!

Also, I love the sofa!

3. “Give me a kiss kiss Kitteh….kiss, kiss, kiss ….I’m a pretty boy”

4. LOL Poor put upon kitty Boo boo.

5. “Get outta my face!” Also, really cool looking sofa.

6. Clairdelune says:

I’m impressed by the kitty’s patience, but have to REALLY admire the gall of that bird!! I wonder how long he survived after the video. ;-)

7. “If only my toenails wasn’t buried in all this fuzz, oooh!!!! would you be in trouble!”

8. Hahahahahaha!!!!! Nothing like a budgie to give it to you …. And this is a good opportunity to “know your pets” before you allow certain kinds of intermingling! I have a larger parrot and a budgie who can’t both be out of their cages at the same time – because the budgie would probably do some damage to the bigger boid!!!!

9. fleurdamour says:

Polly want a smacker?

10. fleurdamour says:

Right? He has a death wish.

11. michelle b adams says:

So sorry, but I don’t know how to send this to the proper place. It is Fire Safety Week – could you encore some of the fire-related anipal resqte stories? I want to share them with my students. PS: I cannot view videos thru the school computers! Thank you!

12. That birdie sounds like R2D2

13. 260Oakley says:

This is pretty scary for a low-budgie horror film.

14. Mary (the first) says:

My first thought about the kitteh too: Wilford Brimley!!

15. Mary (the first) says:

I think the budgie (I’ll call him “Spot”) is trying to talk Wilford into some shenanigans: “C’mon, you’ve got paws, go grab us a little piece of something. She’s making dinner, I can hear the pans clanking, there’s got to be something good, just jump up on the counter, grab us something and hurry back. C’mon! Don’t be a big baby! Do it!”

16. When I was growing up, my family had a cockatiel who decided that one of our cats was his cat. If he was out of his cage, he would freak out and attack anyone who petted her. Poor Gimpy (she had three legs) had pretty much the same reaction to Nibbles as the cat above has to that little budgie!

17. WIN!

18. I think I now understand where the expression “bird brain” came from :lol:

19. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh

20. Fird Birfle says:

makes a ton of sense to moi :)

21. Fird Birfle says:

Possible alternative capshon?
    “All up in his (her?) grill”

[I don't know the accurate gender of either character...]

22. Ironic that WC Fields, the man who said: never work with Children or Animals, came back as a pestered housecat.

23. Awww! Cute little budgie (and brave too) :D

24. Like.

25. That bird was all “I’m not touching you ! ” …. “I’m NOT touching you !”………… , (repeat for the entire video)

26. :lol: Poor cat having to put up with that budgie pestering him/her :lol:

27. Some boidy has a deth wish…

28. Brad Shaw says:

But looks like an imperial guard

29. Absolutely love the determination in the head-down charge at :58!

30. victoreia says:

I was just thinking that cat may look like Wilfred Brimley, but was *clearly* thinking “Get away, kid. You bother me!” in Mr. Fields’ voice…

31. 4leafclover says:

Any cats watching this clip have got to be thinking “In Soviet Russia, bird attacks you!”

32. 4leafclover says:

33. 4leafclover says:

I love love love the expression on this Wilford Brimley/Crookshanks cat’s face!! It’s priceless!!

34. I love around 1:25 when the cat looks at the camera as if saying, “Do ya believe this guy??”

#annoyingbirdprobs

35. I think the kitty knew he was being filmed and didn’t want any evidence!!!

36. Purr-fectly purr-turbed kitty!!!

37. That bird has a deathwish…

38. oohlookasquirrel says:

My cats would very much like to meet this bird.

39. And this bird is a dead ringer for my budgie – same color, same blue back. My bird has slowed down due to being 9 years old, but same curiousity.