But I Don’t Wanna Leave the Petting Zoo!

I’ve finally found someone who understands me! Someone who sees the miracle in each blade of grass and marvels at the intricacy of leaves as they dance in the wind! Someone who feeds my very soul! Don’t make me give that up, I beg you!

Via julianbrand on Buzzfeed.

Comments

1. Queen of Dork says:

There’s too much about this photo that’s astoundingly touching.

2. I’ll gladly sub in as giant-puppeh-hugger while Mr. Goat takes his coffee break.

3. 260Oakley says:

Looks like someone finally got his goat.

4. That is the sweetest thing EVER!

5. If this is wrong I don’t want to be right!

6. Fird Birfle says:

agreed.

7. Fird Birfle says:

Also noted: ONLY Mike (or perhaps Salvador Dali) would suppose that a goat needed occupational coffee breaks…..

8. Fird Birfle says:

thees eez nahce (aka “nice”), 260 :)

9. Lucky goat! I wanna be hugged by giant puppeh!

10. I can’t tell you how many slackers in big character costumes in Orlando are thinking the same thing as we speak…

Seriously though, I’m beginning to understand why herding dogs look so much like their flocks.

11. i was told, long ago, that there are two types of ‘herding’ dogs: those that actually move the herd-critters around (think border collie) and those which are really guard dogs, to give that marauding wolf a rude surprise if it tries anything. The guard dogs almost always look very much like the ‘other members of the herd’, whereas the head-‘em-up-move-‘em-out dogs usually are quite distinctive.

12. I like the kind called Ralph and shares a sandwich with the Coyote during the lunch break personally.

13. This breed of dog (Great Pyranees), is actually a guard dog that is prized by goat breeders because it loves to protect the herd, rather than chase after, or herd like other dogs. Hugs are extra! ;-)

14. Old English Sheepdog Ralph, if I’m not mistaken. Put me down as one who really misses the Road Runner cartoons!

NTMTOM, Exquisite, as usual!

15. that goat’s got a knobby pair-o’knees and a floofy Pyrenees

16. warrior rabbit says:

Gah! Heddesk.

17. Ahhhh Who doesn’t love interspecies snorgling ?

18. Fird Birfle says:

well-done, tracylee!!!!

19. warrior rabbit says:

And the Looney Toons folks. I mean, if the dog and the wolf clocked out for breaks, why not the hoofstock?

20. I think I’d like to vacation in NTMTOM’s brain. Seems like a fun place.

21. *cough* There’s actually a lot of competition for those costume character jobs in Orlando. *cough* A lot of them are professional actors or acting students. *cough* They go through many rounds of auditions and take their jobs very seriously. *cough, cough*

‘Scuse me. Had a little throat tickle there.

(But, yes, I’m sure they appreciate their coffee breaks just as much as Mr. Goat.)

22. *applauds enthusiastically*

23. Fleurdamour says:

CO needs an “Unnatural Romances” category.

24. Apparently I was friends with the only slackers in big suits who were more interested in weekend raves than weekdays. They always rubbed it in that they only had to wear the suits for a few hours a day.

Didn’t mean any offense.

25. fleurdamour says:
  26. victoreia says:

WIN!!!

27. victoreia says:

*picks jaw up off floor*

28. Won’t Interspecies Snorgling do?

29. 15 chickens, 9 dogs, 9 goats, 3 cats, 2 horses, a fish and ten snails says:

Aww, I have four Great Pyrenees and they do love their goats. I have one especially I call my nanny dog. He is so impossibly sweet, like this one, and cares gently for his charges. I can trust him with newborn kids and chickens, and my neice with no worries. Sniff, this photo make me want to cry thinking about it. Look at those eyes! This is platonic caring love folks, nothing sordid.