Two Great Tastes That Go Great Together!

Please meet Mango and Milkshake.

They are ResQte anipals. Even though Mango was brought it with a whole litter of delicious puppies, she chose Milkshake to be her favorite. I don’t think he minds one bit.

Be sure to turn up the sound (but don’t get busted by your boss).

Supershiksa is my new hero!

Comments

1. No more work for me today – my head just asploded in glitter…

2. fleurdamour says:

Mango and Milkshake sounds like a 1970s buddy show. They are made for each other, interspecies snorgling, sleepy puppy noises, delicate leeckings and all.

3. Mango is a perfect name for that sweet little kitty! And I love Milkshake’s squeaks.

4. Same here. I will be more useless than usual on a Monday morning.

5. Looks like kitteh was looking for meelks a couple of times there.

6. To cute for words!

7. Can’t breathe…bebe’s, n snorgles…
    ded

8. Heaven help us all. *thud*

9. Poor Mango is trying to make the meelks come. (“But Mom, you said his name was Milkshake!”)

10. Clairdelune says:

Yes, that’s just what I thought — poor Mango is hungry and cannot understand why this odd-smelling momma is not giving up the meelks!!

11. I love Mango’s paw around 0:46, as if communicating, “Dude, it’s okay, go back to sleep. ::push::” How precious.

12. Clairdelune says:

Watched again — noticed that Mango has extremely peenk toebeans — those splayed peenk pads… now am ded.

13. Mother of Chaos says:

Squeeee! *snork! ..Thunk.
    OMG I so ded.

14. Fird Birfle says:

theees eez szo adorable, eet shuud bee eeeleeegal ……

15. AWW :D Is Mango a boy kitty or a girl kitty? :D Is Milkshake a boy puppy or a girl puppy? :D I so want to know :D I so want to snorgle Mango :D

16. Womble girl says:

I so hope these two fuzzy babies are adopted by the same person. They’ll get lonely on their own…..

17. rescue gal says:

Right at 42 seconds- the backfootsie getting in on the action. That was too much. TOO MUCH!

18. That scene completed my melt into a puddle of goo… Definitely one of the all time cutest videos!

19. Mango, the kitten, is a boy and Milkshake, the puppy, is a girl.

20. I could just loop that audio on my pc all day and be smiles all day :)

21. MinglesMommy says:

OMG such very sweet babies… and now I do want a mango milkshake, for some reason.

22. Fird Birfle says:

bu-
    bu–

where’s the peanut b & choccies???

23. Lettle mewling sounds, curling tongues and massage feet–they es keeling me! *ded*

24. phred's mom says:

Run out to the nearest Indian restaurant and grab a mango
    lassi. No, grab two, I want one too.

25. And this will be their theme-song!!

The whole clip is awesome, but the song starts at :54

26. If Bill Murray looked at this, he’d just shake his head and walk away.

There are no words…

27. Oh look, another Milkshake Mango video!!!

You cannot have the mango.

28. 260Oakley says:

People, you MUST watch this video. The special guest appearance takes it over the top. And that’s no bull!

29. victoreia says:

That particular type of Mango I would want!

Signed,
    Not usually a mango fan

30. Alice Shortcake says:

Unimpressed Bulldog is unimpressed.

31. pupfanatic says:

That lil pyoopy w/ feeties up in the air w/ pink licorice toes and it’s name is MILKSHAKE! Oh man…get me a mattress, too, please….goin down….

32. Those two are so going to be best friends growing up together. ♥

33. Too?

34. She’s right. Between the belleh chubs and the Peeping Bulldog, this vid is crazy adorabuhls!

35. I swear I could smell that milky-puppeh breath just watching these two. May have to come back later for another refreshing whiff.

36. Brendoodlez says:

I hope to see more of them as they grow up.

37. Oh, thank you, Michel :D I still want to snorgle Mango :D and give Milkshake pets :D