The Little Hamster That Could

“I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.”, puffed the little hamster until at last he reached the top of the mountain.

Caboose on the loose via unsoughtzach

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

First ham to summit the Grand Teetons.

2. Hams ‘n racks?

3. Oops, I didn’t see the tag was already there. D’oh!

4. is CO not getting enough submissions lately? they seem to all come from reddit/aww now

5. I want to go to there.

6. bob drummond says:

that is one lucky hamster !!!

7. I love mountains. Mountains are good … [more incoherent mumbling]

8. Reddit is taking over teh interwebs that’s all.

9. Björn Giesler says:

And this is a very scenic range of ‘em.

10. Fird Birfle says:

“She’s got ‘UGE…..tracts of LAND” :)

11. *high fives the little hammie*

12. Guess what the name means and why they were named what they were named.Do they have yerbe mate’ in the mod lounge?

13. Ummmm what hamster?

14. warrior rabbit says:

And dog-shaming. Maybe they’re not getting enough submissions because they never used those of submitters and people gave up? I know I did.

15. This is one of those optical illusions. The best way to see it is to take a piece of regular paper and place it over the top part of your screen. Just slide the paper down until the hamster becomes visible.

The other method is to cut a hole in a piece of paper and hold it over your screen. Move it around until you see nothing but the hamster.

As a woman, I’ve found this technique — and many others — to be very helpful when training men to listen to what I’m saying.

TTFN,

Sharpy ;)

16. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

….”very helpful when training men ….” :)

17. Too cute! The both of you. Or..er..all four of you. :D

18. I did too, w.r., even though I have a really great one of Miss Schnozz that I’ll prob. send in anyway for election day

19. So did I.

20. SlaveToCat says:

My ex thought he could go there too. :\

21. OMG!That hamster is buck nekkid!What kind of website are you running here?

22. OMG, me too! I just figured that they were swamped with submissions and mine was never even seen.

23. I literally just got back from there last week, and I got the cutest shirt that this girl should be wearing, with graphic of the mountains and it says:
    ” Not all Tetons are Grand Tetons”.

24. My brother was there a few weeks ago (also went to Yellowstone and Glacier National Park). He got some great pictures.

25. Touche`!

26. Lucky little fellow .. .
    Oww! Penny smacked me in the head!
    Sorry, my angel, just kidding…

27. Oh, that’s cold! True, but cold. Reminds me of some captioned pics I’ve seen elsewhere that say something to the effect, If the first thing you saw was the hamster, I’ve got some bad news for you….

28. ‘n a great set o’ lungs

29. What? They’re trainable?

30. Cute novelty MP3 player…do the earphones go in its butt?

31. The waiter at Olive Garden thought he could visit those mountains too…

32. victoreia says:

I’ve heard that they are. Guess ya gotta start when they’re young…..

33. victoreia says:

*giggles*

34. Blue Footed Booby says:

Most blogs (and picture sites in general) that aren’t original content posted by photographers are essentially reposters of already-blogged content. The internet is basically a giant ecochamber, and sometimes stuff will start out on a site, travel all over the web, and arrive back at where it started after enough time has passed that the people there think it’s new. This happens *a lot* on the really active, trendsetting sites like reddit, something awful, etc.

35. Animals!

36. Copperbat says:

Adorable! :D

37. 15 chickens, 9 dogs, 9 goats, 3 cats, 2 horses, a fish and ten snails says:

Looks like a Sugar Glider, no pun intended.