Rorschach ‘Tocks

Rorschach ‘tocks, pup-paradox
A fuzzy puzzle your mind unlocks
Within the fur above these hocks
Some see a bird, some just see rocks
Licorice drops? Sincere cyclops?
You’ll strain your very last synapse
At what you’ll see when he gallops
Then changes shape when down he plops

The credit goes to Reddit. There, I said it.

Comments

1. I see…a hairy chested guy in a Speedo?

2. emmberrann says:

I see a coffee table book featuring NTMTOM’s musings, rhymed and not-rhymed. From the very beginning. BTW, this puppeleh has a bird chasing dark clouds away.

3. Sincere cyclops for me.

And NOMTOM, please listen to @emmberrann!

4. LOL!!!!

5. Classic joke punchline: “You’re the one showing me all the dirty pictures!”

6. I see a crow flying with two little clouds in from of him.

7. I see pink toebeans!!

8. KittehMamax3 says:

So true, FTW!! It’s worse if you see a woman topless sunbathing in just a bikini bottom!! Yikes..needs a Bic…

9. I see a happy cyclops.

10. What a very flopped puppers it is! (Flying bird.)

11. I see puppeh Pacman, nom nom

12. What she said…..;)

13. victoreia says:

“No more rhymes, now! I mean it!”

14. I see an arrow pointing down to the pupper’s tail.

15. Martha in Washington says:

That’s what I saw!

16. Martha in Washington says:

“Anybody want a peanut?”

17. Martha in Washington says:

Seriously NTMTOM, please come live at my house! You can have the spare bedroom!

18. The Reddit submitter said “my dog after 1-hour of puppy school”. That is some intense schooling.

19. Oooh, I see it. Looks like a mouse pointer with the ‘tail’ feature turned on.

20. That’s what I see too.

I have an overwhelming urge to pick this leetle guy up and just snorgle him til he squeeks!

21. “DYEEAAHHHHHH.”

22. My Lhasa was like that when she was a puppy. Except her markings made a giant butterfly across her back. In fact – I almost named her Butterfly, but Patches ended up being more appropriate. :)

23. I see adorable puppeh flopped on the carpet.

24. I saw that, too! GMTA :-)

25. My husband sees a plane leaving exhaust. I see Pacman!

26. fleurdamour says:

Should we go to this movie? Nah, I’ve seen it.

27. This made me so happy, I almost cried. Also, I want to snorgle this little pupster. He is tres prosh.

(I see an anchor, I think, with our blorpolicious fuzzy friend’s backbone serving as the vertical bar.)

28. Hey, me too!

29. mindadale says:

I saw a bowl of soup with two last drops (maybe a drop and a dumpling) about to plop into it. ….yeah, I’m not surprised that I saw food…I have a problem. ;)

30. NTMTOM (Although in my head, I call you “NomTom”), you are absolutely brilliant. Put me on the waiting list for your forthcoming coffee table book.

31. My favorite line, BTW, was “licorice drops, sincere cyclops.” I think you’d be doing humankind a disservice if you don’t make sure your post-nomtom brain will be donated to science

32. NomTom for president! :)

33. Haha! I think of NTMTOM as Nomtom too ! :D