Mom’s Logic

Because I said so! [SLURP]

So is this why they say spitting image, Hogle Zoo?

Comments

1. SPIT BATH!!!!!

2. Jay in Oregon says:

Maaaaaaaaaaaahm, not in front of the other kids! Yer embarrassing me!

3. Ha! I immediately thought of you and your Dad on the streets of NY… :)

4. L :-P L!
    Eww!

5. emmberrann says:

*pouts* Y’all beated me to the punch!! Ah’m gonna say.it anyhow: SPITBAFF!

6. Mom spit…the universal solvent:)

7. Flashback to my childhood. “”shudders””

8. Had lunch with the Spitmeister this very afternoon! :D

9. Fird Birfle says:

I’ll bet that even *HIS* tongue doesn’t measure up, to that of Mme Giraffe !!!!

10. Did you show up with a little schmutz on your face for old time’s sake?

11. Have you told your Dad he’s (in)famous on CO? And of course you gave him OUR love! ;)

12. “Mom logic” is an oxymoron.

13. Veggie Mom says:

It’s called “mom logic” cause it only makes sense moms.

14. Veggie Mom says:

* to moms*

15. Martha in Washington says:

Hey! I resemble that remark! All of Moms’ decisions are perfectly logical…in some dimension anyway.

16. Martha in Washington says:

Yep. There should be some way to bottle and distribute it for public use. We’d make a mint! (Are you my sister? I have a sister named Melinda.)

17. When I saw this on Zooborns, I was going to send it in! It was a natural! (My caption would probably have been “Hold still, you’ve got a little something right … THERE.”) Then I read the rules about securing all the rights to a photo before submitting it, and thought “I don’t know how to do that!” and gave up. I’m glad someone else was not deterred.

18. I do hope Theresa’s dad knows how well loved he is on CO. I bet it would make his day. Then again, having Theresa for a kid probably already makes his day.

19. Jasper's Dad says:

I would normally think to put up a comment about Giraffes “necking” but I guess in this case it may seem a little creepy.

20. Purple tongues!

21. Fird Birfle says:

by this theory, Shar-Peis and giraffes are related !!!!
    THAT’s MY kinda logic :)

22. Yeah, it’s me. First time post, I think, but I couldn’t resist.